FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Nin-Chin
The qualy highlights are 2 short Hungary was 5 mins it used to be 12-14 mins Race is 6 used to be 10 its frustrating
Are you talking about the BBC Sport pages highlights, or the iPlayer highlights, the iPlayer should show the same as what was broadcast on TV; but is only available for one week after broadcast!
Are you talking about the BBC Sport pages highlights, or the iPlayer highlights, the iPlayer should show the same as what was broadcast on TV; but is only available for one week after broadcast!

The Bbc f1 website:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/
Highlights are to short
I think the length of the highlights depends on how much actually happened in the event. Hungary wasn't awash with incident, so there's less to "highlight", if you know what I mean.
I think the length of the highlights depends on how much actually happened in the event. Hungary wasn't awash with incident, so there's less to "highlight", if you know what I mean.

Well all events in 2012 are shorter than most of the 2011 highlights!

You have to bare in mind that in 2011, the BBC had exclusive rights to the Formula 1; now they have to share with Sky TV, who basically call the shots, so it's likely to be part of the SKY/BBC deal!

You have to bare in mind that in 2011, the BBC had exclusive rights to the Formula 1; now they have to share with Sky TV, who basically call the shots, so it's likely to be part of the SKY/BBC deal!

China race-8mins that was live yet most quali highlights from 2011 are longer
We don't know what the deal between Sky and the BBC entails, all we know for sure is that the BBC has the rights to show 10 live races of Sky's choosing. Severely limited highlights on the BBC website maybe one of the conditions.

See our F1 related articles too!