FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
Yo, just thought I'd share the site that I use to stream sports while I'm at work. You can watch f1 practice, qualifying, and live race streams from sky on here too. No proxies or anything needed for us americans :D The euros and a bunch of soccer (football, sorry) get streamed a lot, in addition to cycling and aussie rules football :twisted: and espn america.

http://www.coolsport.tv

There are 11 streams and a schedule listed for Greenwich time (GMT) I think.

if you wanna go straight to a certain stream you can just type http://www.coolsport.tv/stream1.php or stream 2, 3, etc. you get the idea. You may get a few pop ups at first when you start a stream but I haven't found anything malicious and I've been using it nightly for two months straight now, and on my home computer as well. There's a chat there too right next to the streams so you can do that if you like
There's a chat there too right next to the streams so you can do that if you like

Ahh, but is it as good as OUR chatroom over here??? :twisted::whip:
There's a chat there too right next to the streams so you can do that if you like

NOPE!! :twisted: If you type "HI!!" then instantly several people will go "omfg no caps!!" ...it's like come on folks, it was two capital letters! Act like I violated a law of nature or something :hehe:

NOPE!! :twisted: If you type "HI!!" then instantly several people will go "omfg no caps!!" ...it's like come on folks, it was two capital letters! Act like I violated a law of nature or something :hehe:

Oh dear. :( I'm sure the good banter is nowhere near as prevalent either. :wink::wink:
Indeed. Buncha people crying to change the channel to their native language cuz they don't understand it :hehe: I always take it as an opportunity to try and pick up some foreign words rather than cry about it!!

See our F1 related articles too!