FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
:D

Note: I am not the one driving in this video. This guy doesn't have enough down force, his gearing is off because he's not even close to hitting the limiter on the back straight, and he obviously doesn't know what an apex is :irked:

Anyway, enjoy

[youtube]IWa2ZSZcUq8&feature=related[/youtube]
Some of those sequences of corners look like they'll be difficult for following cars if the aero's upset. Still reminds me of Bahrain.
It seems quite a long circuit, but also a very fast one. Lots and lots of fast, sweeping corners. How do we think this will affect the quality of racing?

I can't wait to see the cars climbing the hill to Turn 1. That'll look great on the TV. :)
Some of those sequences of corners look like they'll be difficult for following cars if the aero's upset. Still reminds me of Bahrain.

A lot of the parts remind me more of silverstone or suzuka and korea. Doesn't look like there are more than 2-3 good overtaking spots really though so it may be Bahrain-esque :irked:
Last edited by geetface9 on 08 Jun 12, 06:13, edited 1 time in total.
It seems quite a long circuit, but also a very fast one. Lots and lots of fast, sweeping corners. How do we think this will affect the quality of racing?

I can't wait to see the cars climbing the hill to Turn 1. That'll look great on the TV. :)

Doesn't look like the quality will be of the highest honestly. Turns 2-10 offer virtually no overtaking much like maggots and becketts and the esses in suzuka. Looks like it will require a moderate amount of downforce to get a lot of time through that section and then the stadium section from turns 12-15, which I could see having some wheel to wheel fun

Doesn't look like the quality will be of the highest honestly. Turns 2-10 offer virtually no overtaking much like maggots and becketts and the esses in suzuka. Looks like it will require a moderate amount of downforce to get a lot of time through that section and then the stadium section from turns 12-15, which I could see having some wheel to wheel fun

More of a test of driving ability perhaps? Yikes, I don't want to write the circuit off completely already, but it's definitely no Monteal / Monza.

Why don't they make circuits like those any more?
By LRW

Note: I am not the one driving in this video. This guy doesn't have enough down force, his gearing is off because he's not even close to hitting the limiter on the back straight, and he obviously doesn't know what an apex is :irked:

Yeah, from the looks of it, thats me driving....

Yeah, from the looks of it, thats me driving....

:hehe:

The track looks like a lot of fun to drive!! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it this fall :twisted: I can definitely see some very fun and aggressive throttle management through turns 12-15 :twisted:
The circuit of America features 20 turns with an explicit elevation of precisely 133 feet! With its amazing features it has escalated, Austin’s capital glory and placed it among the famous cities lists like Monte Carlo Shanghai and Abu Dhabi, which are famous of formula one racing. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!