FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By scotty
I've never seen this before, thought i'd share...

[youtube]KIuIbO2Ul1U[/youtube]
By myownalias
I suspect it is some sort of Mercedes promotional thing for the USA market!
By andrew
If one of them crashed would they have to bring an F1 car our?

Ir'd be one of the HRT's. :hehe:

Or, it'd be Charlie Whiting on a push bike with an orange flashing light strapped to his head. :hehe:

Or, it'd be Charlie Whiting on a push bike with an orange flashing light strapped to his head. :hehe:

Or Felipe Massa, the moving chicane. :P:whip:
By geetface9

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
And of course, anyone who remembers the 2006 USA Grand Prix, will recall that the safety car probably did more laps than anyone else anyway :P

I don't think I even knew what formula 1 was back then. Who was that??

That's a shot of Nick Heidfeld in an accident that took out half the field (ironic after the previous year's race there, which only fielded six cars).

Basically the accident happened in 2 parts. Further back, an Mark Webber (Williams), Christian Klien (Red Bull) and Franck Montagny (Super Aguri) all crashed out, and just in front of them, Juan Pablo Montoya ran into the back of McLaren team-mate Kimi Raikkonen, who spun around, taking out Jenson Button (Honda), Scott Speed (Toro Rosso) and Nick Heidfeld, who went barrel rolling into the gravel (picture).

A few laps later, Takuma Sato (Super Aguri) and Tiago Monteiro (Midland Group) crashed at the same corner.

I was 16 at the time, and had been watching F1 a few years.
Ralfs crash was quite bad as well

Both of Ralf's accidents were! The one in 2004 being more serious, however, than the one the following season. :yes:
By andrew

Nah, it'll be Timo Glock but he'll pull over to let his mate past to give him a head start so he has a chance of playing with teh big boys. :P:whip:

See our F1 related articles too!