FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
Who is on BBC's race/Q commentary? DC? EJ?

What about practice sessions? They've lost Crofty, Pinkham, Kravitz, AND Davidson to SKY...
I may have both streaming simultaneously; switching between audio... although I think that I'd still prefer MB. I do miss the DC/MB combination!
in case anyone else was wondering...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/bbc-teams/

Jake Humphrey remains as presenter, alongside chief analyst Eddie Jordan and co-commentator David Coulthard, while Ben Edwards joins as commentator.

F1 car designer Gary Anderson will be technical analyst, while Lee McKenzie remains as pit-lane reporter.

James Allen becomes Radio 5 live commentator, with Jennie Gow in the pit-lane. Ex-Toro Rosso driver Jaime Alguersuari will provide the analysis.

Edwards has a wealth of motorsport commentary experience, having commentated on F1 for Eurosport and the former F1 Digital channel.

i think my preference would be to watch BBC for pre/post race and qualy, and sky for everything else.
I do miss the DC/MB combination!

Nah, I prefer the BBCs new Ben Edwards / DC combination. Now we have a lead commentator again, unlike the unusual situation we had when Legard departed... which was two supporting commentators together as a team. To be fair, they made a good job out the situation though.
By LRW
practice sessions - Sky...
quali / race...... oooh toughie. I really like Brundles commentary. So for actual track time - Sky - but pre-post race coverage - BBC

See our F1 related articles too!