FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By cheekybru
Ive been using it to watch the F1 channel, and last weekend it was great, been wathcing P1 on it this morning to and the stream has been jerky all through, its not doing it on any other channels. Anyone else having this problem?
By SuperSenna
Nope I'm using my IPad to switch between the forums and SkyGo F1 and it's not slow at all. All I can say is make sure you are connected to a good wi-fi and downloading anything if you have a laptop pc etc may also slow your connection.
By cheekybru
Nope I'm using my IPad to switch between the forums and SkyGo F1 and it's not slow at all. All I can say is make sure you are connected to a good wi-fi and downloading anything if you have a laptop pc etc may also slow your connection.

Yeh but all other channels are working fine dont get it hope i dont have these problems for quali and race its giving me a headache :banghead:
By SuperSenna

Yeh but all other channels are working fine dont get it hope i dont have these problems for quali and race its giving me a headache :banghead:

All my channels work fine? Maybe restarting your router and re-installing the app? Is all I can think of :confused:
By myownalias
I was watching Free Practice 2 on Sky Go last night and it was a little jittery, streaming at 2.9mbps but jittery, found out that because I am running SETI@Home, it was making the video jittery, paused processing on SETI and it played fine, so maybe you have something running in the background that is using a lot of CPU power! Of course, it you mean jittery like stop/start, then I didn't have that problem, just a slow framerate, bit like watching a slideshow!
By cheekybru
I had that too, wasn't very good to watch.

I changed the quality from "high" to "auto" and it seems to have solved it, will try change it back at some point tho dosnt look as nice now :P

See our F1 related articles too!