FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By skirmantas
Hello formula one fans,

Let me introduce myself... I am Skirmantas, came from Lithuania. I am 20 years old, currently occupying as a student and I am also a big fan of formula one. I found myself as video editor one year ago, so over the year I have done several projects and I would like to share with you my latest project about Lewis Hamilton (I am a big fan of him and whole Vodafone McLaren Mercedes):

Lewis Hamilton - Phoenix from the ashes (Youtube full HD 1080p)

[youtube]p_xaUJIBRW8[/youtube]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lewis Hamilton - Phoenix from the ashes (2012 season promotional). I decided to put this title on, because the previous season was tough for Lewis. With a new car Lewis will be able to recover after his misfortune that had tortured him all season long and try again to make a miracle happen again.
I dedicate this video to all Lewis' fans from all over the world. This season can be ours. We just need to believe in Lewis and all the squad. A little miracle can happen again.

Music by Hans Zimmer "Celebrate Oscars"

More info at mclaren.com

I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THIS MATERIAL. I DO RESPECT ALL THE RIGHTS THAT BELONG TO AUTHORS. THIS IS MADE FOR AN ENTERTAINMENT.

senis production © 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards, Skirmantas
Greetings!

senis production proudly presents the most recent piece of work - a review video of FIA Formula One World Championship Australian GP 2012 round. Six World Champions met up for the very first time to start the new season with the rest of the field and find out who is the best in the grid. The very first round of FIA Formula One 2012 season was full of action and was won by Vodafone McLaren Mercedes driver, former World Champion Jenson Button. Let me take you through this eventful 2012 Australian GP. Fasten your seatbelts. Enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/40002104 (Vimeo 720p)

------------------------------------------------

FIA The 63rd Formula One Wold Championsip
Round one: Australian GP
Track length: 5,303 km
Laps: 58
Race distance: 307,574 km

------------------------------------------------

Music by Pendulum
Compiled by senis production ©

FOM and WMG contents were used in this video. All contents belong to the Formula One Management (FOM) © and Warner Music Group (WMG) ©
By myownalias
I have merged your two threads into one, it has been discussed by the mods and it is OK to post your videos as long as they are posted in this single thread!
By skirmantas
Ayrton Senna: The man who will never be forgotten

[youtube]qJInTiKiiJo?hd=1[/youtube]

A tribute video to one of the greatests Formula One drivers of all time Ayrton Senna. I dedicate this video to Ayrton Senna and all his fans from all over the world.
Ayrton Senna's Formula One career stretched from 1984 with his debut in Toleman racing team to 1994 when he died behind William's car wheel in Imola.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayrton Senna career highlights

Races: 162 (161 starts)
Championships: 3 (1988, 1990, 1991)
Wins: 41
Podiums: 80
Career points: 610 (614)
Pole positions: 65
Fastest laps: 19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

senis production © 2012. All contents belong to their respected authors. I do not own any right to the contents. This is made for an entertainment.

See our F1 related articles too!