FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By racechick
I though it was a tire other than a pirelli :D
By geetface9
I count fifteen drinks in that time span, I'm surprised you stayed lucid enough to first, keep track of the drinks and second, to make the observation about the heavy handedness of the characterization. :clap:

I'm quite adept at the art of alcohol :twisted::twisted::twisted: I walked out of the theater like a boss, rather than stumbling out like an amateur, as well :D And everyone could still understand what I was saying 8-)
By Hammer278
[youtube]05rzPnZ6lxw[/youtube]

So I just watched the movie for the 2nd time (in 4 days LOL) I announced on my timeline I'd see this movie with anyone who hasn't seen it like a jobless twit (which I am :hehe: )

After my 2nd viewing I kinda feel they overplayed the Hunt lifestyle, I mean the guy was either kissing, smoking, drinking in almost all his shots....so that was slightly overdone.

Oh and I was supporting the Lauda-Ferrari combo in the movie the 1st time I watched it even though I knew how it would end. The guy who played Lauda was stellar. :clap:

The scene with the pipe down his throat is hard to get used to though.
By Jabberwocky
What amazed me is that afterwards I listened to the real lauda speaking and I don't think I would of been able to tell them apart

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
By 1Lemon
Oh god that pipe scene. It's so. Arghhh just stop the film I want to get off.
By Jabberwocky
To be fair I laughed at a few points in the film.

My name is Hunt, it rhymes with... which describes you perfectly!

And

This is Italy, maybe a woman on her own would get picked up by a passing car.

Are you Niki Lauda

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

See our F1 related articles too!