FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE TOMORROW :D

I look forward to hearing your review 8-)
Well....Just went to see Rush and I just got back

It was an incredible movie, loved every second of it. Ron Howard is a total genius, he detailed the movie down to precision and it was brilliant. It is recommended for the F1 addict (Unless you're under 15 :hehe:) because the film was a treat. There were a few funny moments in the film and I think people are going to be impressed with what they see in the outcome. It was a thrilling experience, a true masterpiece. To me, it was the best film I've seen and has to be film of the year. The quality of rivalry in the Hunt and Lauda characters were detailed to perfection and there was a lot of F1 re-enactment included in the film and the major details including Lauda's near-fatal crash came as accurate as they come. The trauma that Niki had suffered was told well and it was emotional seeing the re-enactment of the struggling of Lauda's struggle.Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl played both Lauda and Hunt precisely and I would LOVE to see that movie a trillion more times, it's now the best movie I've ever seen.
By Jabberwocky
Did you go on your own? I am interested to a non f1 fans point of view

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
Glad you enjoyed it. I feel I should probably get off my arse and go to see it now. :hehe:
By racechick
I can't WAIT to see this!!
By LRW
Im going to drag the wife to see this. Whilst we are on our wedding anniversary holiday. She WILL like it. Whether she likes it or not.
By Jabberwocky
My problem is I am saying all the same things to SWMBO as I did with Senna and she hated it. (She found it too slow and she knew how it ended) however I have never said anything about hunt/lauda

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

See our F1 related articles too!