FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
Any suggestions guys and girls??

I was going to suggest Sky Go (streaming) but that costs a whopping £35 for a package that would have Sky F1 included, so it seems like you're stuck unless you stump up the $30.:(

but as an adult,that amount of money is a small price to pay for something you love watching.

Not everyone has £30 to spare each month, some of us have more important and even essential things to use that £30 for, like paying rent, electricity, gas, water, council tax, feeding and clothing our kids, putting fuel in our cars, not to mention the TV LICENCE; no matter how much we love F1, those things need to be paid first!

You mean like me,i pay a mortgage,electric,water,council tax, feeding and clothing my wife(she is expensive) two kids and putting fuel in my C350(£90 a week
) ,not to mention the TV LICENCE, gym,online gaming subs and season ticket for Chelsea FC, these things always get paid first.

See,i am just like you when it comes to paying bills,isn't that a surprise.

Do you smoke,drink or go to the pub,perhaps cutting down on these things will get you the extra £7-8 per week to watch a sport that you seem to love.

Ill say it again,it a nothing,my kids get more than that on a Saturday morning and what else they fleec off mummy during the week.

It's paper round money. :yes:

Paper round money? :bs:

Not all of us work in well paid jobs. £30 is a significant sum of money to some of us. Heck, I can't even afford to go to the pub or smoke or have much of a social life at the moment!
Paper round money? :bs:

Not all of us work in well paid jobs. £30 is a significant sum of money to some of us. Heck, I can't even afford to go to the pub or smoke or have much of a social life at the moment!

:yes:

I'm in the same situation! There's no way I could afford Sky at the moment, and I lead a very inexpensive life.
You mean like me,i pay a mortgage,electric,water,council tax, feeding and clothing my wife(she is expensive) two kids and putting fuel in my C350(£90 a week
) ,not to mention the TV LICENCE, gym,online gaming subs and season ticket for Chelsea FC, these things always get paid first.

Do you smoke,drink or go to the pub,perhaps cutting down on these things will get you the extra £7-8 per week to watch a sport that you seem to love.

Ill say it again,it a nothing,my kids get more than that on a Saturday morning and what else they fleec off mummy during the week.

I know this is highly against forum rules, and I may get chucked out for it.

But oh my God - <-- EDITED FOR CONTENT -->. :eek:
Last edited by myownalias on 16 Feb 12, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.Reason: You know the rules, no personal insults...
If you think £8.35 a week is a lot of money then you really need to address what you are doing in your life,sorry but as an adult,that amount of money is a small price to pay for something you love watching.

SO minimum wage, gives you £12,646 a year, if you work a 40hr week.

So after tax, thats £913.47 a month.

Average rent is £597.970 (http://www.rentindex.co.uk/)

This leaves you with £315 a month for: Fuel, Heating, Food, Clothes, Petrol, Insurance, Coulncil Tax, TV licence.

And you think £35 a month is still not much money?

Wake up and smell the :coffee:

But oh my God - <-- EDITED FOR CONTENT-->. :eek:

You are braver than, good sir!! Though I second what you said :thumbup:

But oh my God - <-- EDITED FOR CONTENT-->. :eek:

You are braver than, good sir!! Though I second what you said :thumbup:

Had to be said with an attitude as unaccepting of other peoples circumstances as this. :clap:

If you think £8.35 a week is a lot of money then you really need to address what you are doing in your life,sorry but as an adult,that amount of money is a small price to pay for something you love watching.

SO minimum wage, gives you £12,646 a year, if you work a 40hr week.

So after tax, thats £913.47 a month.

Average rent is £597.970 (http://www.rentindex.co.uk/)

This leaves you with £315 a month for: Fuel, Heating, Food, Clothes, Petrol, Insurance, Coulncil Tax, TV licence.

And you think £35 a month is still not much money?

Wake up and smell the :coffee:

I'm currently working between 40 and 50 hours per week (and am :censored: permanently exhausted) and I'm only just making enough however a couple council bills, utilities bills and rent have more than eaten up my wages from last month. Oh yeah, I can afford Sky. :rolleyes:

Maybe Logan189 would like to pay for me to have Sky seeing as they obviously have the luxury of disposable income. We're not all millionaires! :hammer:
Maybe Logan189 would like to pay for me to have Sky seeing as they obviously have the luxury of disposable income. We're not all millionaires! :hammer:

Pay ME as well! Pay ME as well! :mexwavebounce:

It's all help for those less financially fortunate! :wink:

Oh, get off your high horse will you!!! Not everyone has your level or income, for the record I don't smoke and very rarely drink, and I am also in the situation where I could afford Sky (which hasn't always been the case) if I still lived in the UK, but plenty of others don't have enough money to cover their basic bills, let alone pay £30 to Rupert Murdock each month...

I was going to suggest Sky Go (streaming) but that costs a whopping £35 for a package that would have Sky F1 included, so it seems like you're stuck unless you stump up the $30.:(

but as an adult,that amount of money is a small price to pay for something you love watching.

Not everyone has £30 to spare each month, some of us have more important and even essential things to use that £30 for, like paying rent, electricity, gas, water, council tax, feeding and clothing our kids, putting fuel in our cars, not to mention the TV LICENCE; no matter how much we love F1, those things need to be paid first!

I'm surprised you didn't point an laugh. :rolleyes:

I'm sure your kids can't wait till you kick the bucket so they can haz all of ur stuff.:yes:
Wow seems like someone is completely out of touch with the real world!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your sarcasm/attitude isn't going to go very far in having an online community enjoy having you around, since you haven't even posted in the double digits.

:yes: Have to agree with geetface9 here Logan... :whip::whip::whip:

See our F1 related articles too!