FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
David Croft is very good. Shame to loose Brundle, but fair play to him, it's what I would probably have done if I was fortunate enough to be in his position.
David Croft is good but he does get a bit manic towards a couple of drivers but Antony Davidson keeps him on a short leash. The Radio 5 commentary (another promise that the BBC failed to deliver on - commentary options via the red button) team is far superior to that of BBC1.
2 hour programme but you have to factor in all the boring poo from Eddie Jordan and the Lanky Tit so it'll actually be an hour of race footage. Hardly worth bothering with.

This made me laugh out loud.

The BBC coverage has been very good. But I am actually getting excited to see what Sky can pull off. I may have to find a British person to buy a subscription for so that I can access the online player.

Brundle and Croftie will be a great pairing. Hopefully Coulthard will end up going over as well. Or maybe they can pick up another recent driver. I hear Kimmi is looking for a job. :hehe:
Well the BBC win YET ANOTHER award. And rightly so. 8-)

The BBC has been named the best broadcaster of the year by Formula 1's governing body the FIA.

The award was presented by Force India boss Vijay Mallya at an FIA gala event in Delhi on Friday, where the winners of the organisation's championships were given their trophies.

The BBC has a contract to broadcast F1 in the UK until the end of 2018.

From next year, it will be sharing the coverage of the sport with satellite broadcaster Sky.
Well the BBC win YET ANOTHER award. And rightly so. 8-)

The BBC has been named the best broadcaster of the year by Formula 1's governing body the FIA.

The award was presented by Force India boss Vijay Mallya at an FIA gala event in Delhi on Friday, where the winners of the organisation's championships were given their trophies.

The BBC has a contract to broadcast F1 in the UK until the end of 2018.

From next year, it will be sharing the coverage of the sport with satellite broadcaster Sky.

They were probably the only entry for the award. "Winning" by default is the only way that they can get an award. :rolleyes:

The BBC coverage has been terrible since day 1. The only thing that makes it better than ITV is the lack of adverts. It's a pity the BBC doesn't treatevery sport like football or their coverage might have been worth watching but it wasn't - it was bloody awful! :thumbdown:
So today i heard it's going to be Ben Edwards and DC in the commentary box - not bad, i like Edwards a lot.

See our F1 related articles too!