FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
I can't stand watching fox coverage of the races. I just wait untell Tuesday when speed airs the race

There is no pre-race show,

in canada the broadcast starts half way through the first lap,

they black out the race for a movie.

WTF Fox? You are given the privilege of covering f1 don't screw it up! rant over
I was stoked to watch it in HD, until I realized the commentators weren't as good as Brundle/DC.

Then they went to commercial, and that was the nail in the coffin. BBC iPlayer FTW.
I like machete and Hobbs, I never listened to race announced by brundle and coulthard

Edit: lol I just remembered machete singing umbrella by Rihanna during the Canada gp
WTF Fox? You are given the privilege of covering f1 don't screw it up! rant over

BTW: Speed has been a subsidiary of Fox since some years ago.
It's the same commentators on Fox as on Speed. And I have to give Fox credit: they stuck with the race throughout the red flag.

Fox stayed with the race through the red flag, then 10 min after the restart they went to a movie! From what I understand, they black out low rated areas.

It would be kind of weird to hear somebody else call a race, Lol
It's the same commentators on Fox as on Speed. And I have to give Fox credit: they stuck with the race throughout the red flag.

Fox stayed with the race through the red flag, then 10 min after the restart they went to a movie! From what I understand, they black out low rated areas.

Huh? How does the black out work? Low rated in what respect? Besides, I didn't here from Tex that he couldn't watch the race in Texas...
Fox coverage blows; there's no prerace show and they don't show the interviews of the guys on the podium after the race. I'm fully surprised that they kept playing the race here in arizona through the 2 hour red flag.

Huh? How does the black out work? Low rated in what respect? Besides, I didn't here from Tex that he couldn't watch the race in Texas...

Very few people were watching the race in my desolate part of Texas so they thought a movie would get more ratings, jk

I imagine that there are alot of different viewing zones in each city ( my brother gets different local commercials then me and we live 10 miles away )
I can't stand watching fox coverage of the races. I just wait untell Tuesday when speed airs the race

There is no pre-race show,

in canada the broadcast starts half way through the first lap,

they black out the race for a movie.

Yep I agree.

See our F1 related articles too!