FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Jensonb
Pretty disrespectful if they're just going to go around claiming that is pure bias from DC. Could just as easily be just be his geniune opinion, but pitpass like claiming all sorts just to write articles anyway so this is to be expected from them... :beans:

Are you serious? They're hardly the first people to comment on Coulthard's more than apparent bias. On at least one occasion, there's been such loud whispers on the subject he's actually had to (attempt, ham-fisted-ly) to refute the claims in his newspaper column
By scotty
I'm not saying he's not, but to immediately and completely dismiss all of his opinions based on that premise is misguided at best.
By andrew
Pretty disrespectful if they're just going to go around claiming that is pure bias from DC. Could just as easily be just be his geniune opinion, but pitpass like claiming all sorts just to write articles anyway so this is to be expected from them... :beans:

Are you serious? They're hardly the first people to comment on Coulthard's more than apparent bias. On at least one occasion, there's been such loud whispers on the subject he's actually had to (attempt, ham-fisted-ly) to refute the claims in his newspaper column

And Brundle is sooo impartial(!) :rolleyes:

To be blunt, Coulthard is good to listen to but Brundle is every bit as awful and biased as Johnothan Legard and James Allen.

The Radio 5 Live commentary team is far superior to such an amount that scientists and mathematicians have not yet discovered a big enough unit of measurement to suitably describe how much better it is than BBC 1's commentary team.
By FRAFPDD

To be blunt, Coulthard is good to listen to but Brundle is every bit as awful and biased as Johnothan Legard and James Allen.

The Radio 5 Live commentary team is far superior to such an amount that scientists and mathematicians have not yet discovered a big enough unit of measurement to suitably describe how much better it is than BBC 1's commentary team.

:rofl: Brundle biased? Towards who? *Places house on the name youll come up with*
By andrew

:rofl: Brundle biased? Towards who? *Places house on the name youll come up with*

Anyone who is British and he is just plain rude on his gridwalk - I'm hoping that on the few occasions when I watch the pre-race guff I'll see the one where someone tells him to bugger off 'cos he's come barging in yet again.

You just lost your house, nice try though. :D
By FRAFPDD

Anyone who is British and he is just plain rude on his gridwalk - I'm hoping that on the few occasions when I watch the pre-race guff I'll see the one where someone tells him to bugger off 'cos he's come barging in yet again.

You just lost your house, nice try though. :D

The driver i was thinking of is British, my house remains in limbo, neither the "house's" property or mine.

Ive never seen pro-british bias from Brundle, he seems to keen Kobayashi a lot, schumacher he sometimes makes snipes, always bigging up Vettel.

Anyway people see what they choose to see, you seem the character to just nitpick, the bbc commentary is fine. Well the English ones are, that Coulthards gonna faint with the lack of blood to his head with that hard on for Red Bull.
By andrew
Ive never seen pro-british bias from Brundle, he seems to keen Kobayashi a lot, schumacher he sometimes makes snipes, always bigging up Vettel.

He bigs up Vettel?? I thought the BBC party line was to constantly put the boot in or is that just the demented shortarse?

He snipes far too much about Schumacher but I guess he is still upset about 1992, in particular Spa 1992 when Brundle could have won but Schuamcher was just smarter/braver with the tyres. :hehe:
By FRAFPDD

He bigs up Vettel?? I thought the BBC party line was to constantly put the boot in or is that just the demented shortarse?

He snipes far too much about Schumacher but I guess he is still upset about 1992, in particular Spa 1992 when Brundle could have won but Schuamcher was just smarter/braver with the tyres. :hehe:

The short arse demented one that consistently says things like Hamiltons my pick for the win (Germany 2011) Or, i think Alonsos got this one today (Silverstone 2011), hes got a bloody good knack for getting the calls right actually has Eddie Jordan.

Still dont get why some people think hes retarded when hes so good at choosing whos going to win races, hes had cars win races with his name on it, hes not an idiot.

Unless your talking about BBrundle here........
By andrew
Both of them are short and annoying but Eddie Jordan is the worst. As for him occasionally making the right calls, well even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.
By FRAFPDD
Both of them are short and annoying but Eddie Jordan is the worst. As for him occasionally making the right calls, well even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Eddie Jordan is a total legend. He gets the calls right almost 100 percent actually, i take note of it, and usually base my opinion on whos going to win, on what EJ says, hes in the know, and hes experienced, not in racing itself, but in watching it all unfold. Hes a clever clever bloke.
By andrew

Eddie Jordan is a total legend. He gets the calls right almost 100 percent actually, i take note of it, and usually base my opinion on whos going to win, on what EJ says, hes in the know, and hes experienced, not in racing itself, but in watching it all unfold. Hes a clever clever bloke.

Are you high or drunk?
By FRAFPDD

Are you high or drunk?

.......Both?
By FRAFPDD
Nah im serious though, if you want ill make an Eddie Jordan prediction thread, and see how many he gets right, cause he usually does.

When everyone was going on about the flexi wing advantage he was the only one to say maybe they just have a terrific car, they all laughed at him, guess what, nobody talks about flexi wings now because its clear that isnt giving them their advantage. Right again mr Jordan.

See our F1 related articles too!