FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
I just tried netfllix and found the Senna movie and played the first 10 minutes. So if you are in the US and have Netflix, you are lucky.

hmm... It doesn't seem to be available in instant view for me.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Senna ... height1176

Yeh, you are right! I swear it was on netflix and watched the first 10 minutes. But now it is not available anymore. I don't know what is going on. I saw the story posted on another website saying that Senna is available on netflix.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/05/01/stea ... tflix-now/

So I gave it a shot and sure enough it was there but not anymore. It does not make any sense.
OK, apparently netflix took it down. I found this comment from someone on the other site:

"Just called Netflix and was informed it had been pulled until the contract had been renegotiated. 1 to 2 weeks tops, but I speculate it was because of the high demand and the new subscriptions it generated for netflix. Bummer."

So we have to wait... :irked:
I went to a screening of SENNA on Tuesday night here in London, which was hosted by James Allen and introduced by Sir Jackie Stewart. A quite extraordinary and emotional film with plenty of previously unseen footage of Ayrton both on the track and off it. If there were such a thing as a 'Directors cut' it would be about 7 hours long such was the wealth of material available as the film makers were given unlimited access to the FOM archives. (unheard of, must have got Bernie on a good day!) We had a very interesting Q&A session after the screening which included contributions from the director and writer as well as Martin Brundle, Prof Sid Watkins and even a couple of Senna's mechanics.
The film is released in the UK on 3rd June.
:hehe:

I really want to see this but I can't find it in any american theater or any scheduled release here.

umm that is easy. If you have no choice then get it on the net. How? Well I am sure you know how but cannot be writing that stuff on this forum. Of course only if you have no choice as it is worth paying to see.

See our F1 related articles too!