FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
is there a torrent for it yet?

My friend ordered it from some Japanese exporting site. I doubt he got it yet though. It will be all in Japanese I'm sure since its from there *no problem for him since he is Japanese lol
For me, its wait for netflix :(

Netflix may or may not get it. I'm not trusting them to have it, and if they do it will be like one copy. I waited for months and months for Grand Prix and it constantly listed it as a "very long wait" so I gave up and simply bought it. If they do like they did with Grand Prix, you'll have to wait like three years for the one copy to become available to you, at which time you will already have a movie at home so it will go to someone else and then back to "very long wait" status.
Strictly if you have no choice (I do not want to promote piracy om such a good movie) if you cannot see it in a cinema because they will not show it, and if you can not purchase the dvd, then download it from the net.
For me, its wait for netflix :(

Netflix may or may not get it. I'm not trusting them to have it, and if they do it will be like one copy. I waited for months and months for Grand Prix and it constantly listed it as a "very long wait" so I gave up and simply bought it. If they do like they did with Grand Prix, you'll have to wait like three years for the one copy to become available to you, at which time you will already have a movie at home so it will go to someone else and then back to "very long wait" status.

Off topic competely but the Senna in Japanese in your avatar is spelt incorrectly.

what yours says is SE-NA. Should be SE-N-NA theres an N character missing inbetween.
I think it will be like any limited released movie. It will be released June 3rd in US to select theaters.. it will surprise people by crowd size and reviews.. and then get a much wider release. I'm expecting for me, a 50 mile trip at the very least to go see it.. and no.. a cam copy of the film isn't worth the bandwidth to download it. I always find it amazing how many people hate good movies.. just because they saw a crappy cam version of it. Make sure you get every chance to really enjoy the movie by waiting for a blueray or DVD rip.
There has been something released because there are tons torrents showing blue ray and dvd copies. Trying to get english sub titles is proving to be a bit of a bitch and there is a theatrical version and a really long version with english speakers in between clips. I actually perfer that one. If you want a link to the torrent pm me. It's 8.5 something gigs or so. so it's rather large, you will need something that can play mkv's and you will need english sub titles because there are lots of scenes where it is spoken in French, Italian, and Portuguese. I've only gotten through about the first 15 mins of it but it's really neat so far.
:thumbup:

I hope it comes to a theater closer to me or is released on a dvd'blueray meant for the UK or US.

See our F1 related articles too!