FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By zurich_allan
Welcome to the forum, I've been to Canada, loved it and would like to go back sometime. :) I've got relatives in Hamilton and Toronto that I've not seen in a while. Think it'll be a couple of years before I'm back out that way mind you as next time I'll be out on that continent I think it'll be to Texas, where I've got relatives who've been over here to Scotland a couple of times, so I'll have to make the trip the other way...

Kimi is awesome, shame he's not currently in F1, I hoped too he might be an option for the Renault seat, but it appears not.

I'm obviously hoping Di Resta does well this year (and I suspect he will!), obviously from the Scottish connection, but also as my wife works with his aunt, so I've always had good inside info on his career, including knowing he was getting the drive with Force India way before it was made public! :D I never did reveal that this was how I knew that to the board.... :)
By What's Burning?
Welcome to the forum, I've been to Canada, loved it and would like to go back sometime. :) I've got relatives in Hamilton and Toronto that I've not seen in a while. Think it'll be a couple of years before I'm back out that way mind you as next time I'll be out on that continent I think it'll be to Texas, where I've got relatives who've been over here to Scotland a couple of times, so I'll have to make the trip the other way...

Kimi is awesome, shame he's not currently in F1, I hoped too he might be an option for the Renault seat, but it appears not.

I'm obviously hoping Di Resta does well this year (and I suspect he will!), obviously from the Scottish connection, but also as my wife works with his aunt, so I've always had good inside info on his career, including knowing he was getting the drive with Force India way before it was made public! :D I never did reveal that this was how I knew that to the board.... :)

How dare you hold out on us. But good on you I say. Some secrets only have to be held short term before they "officially" go public. The tough ones are the ones that always remain a secret.

Blood in your stool and a 4 hour long memory gap. :abduct:
By texasmr2
wait until you see trailor_trash post some inane nonsense, that'll really annoy you if you're a true grammar Nazi!

I spoke with him via pm about his post and you should know he does that out of spite and for fun :wink: .

Think it'll be a couple of years before I'm back out that way mind you as next time I'll be out on that continent I think it'll be to Texas, where I've got relatives.

My long lost brother from another mother :cloud9::hehe: !!
By racechick
Welcome aboard. I will try to vigilant about using text talk...it tends to creep in when Im rushing :blush:
By lcemanDub
I'd just like to point out that I deemed myself a grammar nazi, not having said whether I butcher it or police it! ;)

Now I've got all y'all walking on egg shells on BOTH sides of the fence! :hehe:
By texasmr2
I'd just like to point out that I deemed myself a grammar nazi, not having said whether I butcher it or police it! ;)

Now I've got all y'all walking on egg shells on BOTH sides of the fence! :hehe:

Now thats the funniest thing I have read all week. :lurker:

See our F1 related articles too!