FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By lcemanDub
Hello, the names Dylan, I'm 23 and I am Canadian. I am currently a student living in Guelph, Ontario, by way of Vancouver, BC...hailing from Halifax, NS. Right, boring.

I like Formula 1. You all like Formula 1. We should get along! Not much of an intro'er, so ask me questions, I'll be happy to answer.

I hope not to be a flash in the pan, but a regular poster.

And finally, does anyone know if Yahoo! is bringing back their Fantasy Grand Prix after last years hiatus?

And finally finally, I am a grammar nazi...I apologize in advance :director:

Cheers!
By geetface9
I'm a grammar nazi too so we'll get along just fine. There is a thread on one of the boards about f1 fantasy racing. The site is fantasyf1game.net One of the admins made a league or w/e with the forumula1.com name so you should be able to find that easily. He said the password was qwerty. However, I don't think one can create 2011 teams yet but the site says it's opening in February so hopefully within a few days.
By texasmr2
Grammar Nazi's automatically get a 'fishin trip' as they do not bode well here so in that context do a search for texmix:D . Other than that welcome, I think? :hehe:

ps,
How many error's can you find in my post? :wink:
By lcemanDub
Grammar Nazi's automatically get a 'fishin trip' as they do not bode well here so in that context do a search for texmix:D . Other than that welcome, I think? :hehe:

ps,
How many error's can you find in my post? :wink:

Ur kut. Haha.

And thanks, good to be here, I think? We'll see.
By texasmr2
You will enjoy the banter and this is the best F1 forum so good choice :) .
By darwin dali
Canadian, eh?
Robin Williams: Canada's like a loft apartment over a really great party. :hehe:

Welcome!
By vlad
Canada is for sure a country I would like to visit... :)
Welcome! Long live grammar! :hehe:
By What's Burning?
Welcome to the forum! Your avatar just reminded me that Pedro de la Rosa and Paul di Resta have the same initials. :D
By f1ea
Welcome aboard...
i liked the band called Sloan, from Nova Scotia... before, i thought NS had just a bank
So, are you loyal to your Queen and worship Lewis Hamilton? or are you wise and true to yourself and follow whomever else? :hehe:

Welcome to the forum! Your avatar just reminded me that Pedro de la Rosa and Paul di Resta have the same initials. :D

At first i thought.... :eek: a Pedro de la Rosa fan, that's a sight you rarely get to see :hehe:

Canadian, eh?
Robin Williams: Canada's like a loft apartment over a really great party. :hehe:

And DD has a dungeon in their basement :)
By myownalias
Welcome Dylan, I share your dismay at the state of the written form of the English language, typo's are one thing, just being lazy missing out letters and even worse; text speak gets on my nerves, wait until you see trailor_trash post some inane nonsense, that'll really annoy you if you're a true grammar Nazi!
By What's Burning?
Welcome Dylan, I share your dismay at the state of the written form of the English language, typo's are one thing, just being lazy missing out letters and even worse; text speak gets on my nerves, wait until you see trailor_trash post some inane nonsense, that'll really annoy you if you're a true grammar Nazi!

:nono: I think trailertrash is an artist! :D
By lcemanDub
So, are you loyal to your Queen and worship Lewis Hamilton? or are you wise and true to yourself and follow whomever else? :hehe:

I am still waiting to wake up and read that Kimi Raikkonen has an F1 drive. I don't like Lewis Hamilton, I don't hate the guy, I just don't like him. I have been without a "driver to cheer for" since 2008. I'm hoping Paul di Resta isn't a one season wonder, 'cause I tend to like picking a driver before they're on a top team (became a Kimi fan during his season with Sauber), so I'm hoping he pans out with Vijay and the Force!

Canadian, eh?

Welcome!

http://www.indefual.net/canada/jokes/22mins-apology.html

Couldn't have said it any better myself :wink:
By darwin dali

Really? I thought it's PdlR?
By f1ea
I am still waiting to wake up and read that Kimi Raikkonen has an F1 drive.

yeah I've been hoping the same for the past 2 yrs, but that's getting further and further.......

See our F1 related articles too!