FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By vlad
My name is Vladimir (short Vlad), I am 25, and I'm from Republic Of Srpska (serbian part of Bosnia). My favorite driver is, as you can see, Sebastian Vettel. I followed his career before the F1 entrance, primary the BMW formula. I'm a pretty much a F1 fa(u)natic, and I just love the job the guys from Red Bull are doing.
So, I hope we'll have interesting conversations here.
Hello, again, to you all!

P.S. Don;t forget who is No. 1! :guitarist::clap:
By f1ea
hehe. Nice introduction ;)

Enjoy the forum

PS: I'm sure you'll make many friends with that finger on your avatar :hehe:
By vlad
Lol, I've found even a better picture now! ;)

Sure I'll enjoy the forum, as long as there's people to talk with! 8-)
By myownalias
Welcome Vlad (not "the impaler" I hope?)

I look forward to hearing your views on all things F1 and some things nothing to do with F1! :)
By vlad
Lol, the other ones especially? ;)

Thanks for the welcome, I'm not that bad when you get to know me better! :)
Welcome to the forum Vlad, enjoy the number 1 on the Red Bull car, it may not be there next year :wink: the rate of repeat WDC is slim nowadays. Based on the new car launches, you've got to be happy with that silky smooth RB chassis.
By vlad
Thanks for the welcome, and, trust me, I'm happy! ;)
By texasmr2
Sorry for the late welcome Vlad but nice to have you here and it looks like your fitting right in :thumbup: .

tex
By vlad
Thanks Tex, I feel like I belong to a forum like this, I always have things to discuss about F1! ;)
By texasmr2
You chose the best F1 forum on the net imho and just like any family we have our squabbles but then all is well, the off-season is our hardest time to deal with lol.

See our F1 related articles too!