FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By bigpat
Hi peoples,

Bigpat from Australia here. Had a browse around, and seen what cool forum you guys have here.

Love EVERYTHING motorsport related, but am an F1 tragic. First vivid memory is watching the 1991 Monaco Grand Prix on TV. Fell in love ever since.
I love the technical side of motorsport, with a room full of tech mags a sign of my appetite for this stuff. I'm happy to say that I have learnt heaps by browsing topics and links on this forum too.

I look forward to learning more from you guys, and maybe sharing my thoughts and experiences in this game too.

Cheers,

Pat
By darwin dali
Hi peoples,

Bigpat from Australia here. Had a browse around, and seen what cool forum you guys have here.

Love EVERYTHING motorsport related, but am an F1 tragic. First vivid memory is watching the 1991 Monaco Grand Prix on TV. Fell in love ever since.
I love the technical side of motorsport, with a room full of tech mags a sign of my appetite for this stuff. I'm happy to say that I have learnt heaps by browsing topics and links on this forum too.

I look forward to learning more from you guys, and maybe sharing my thoughts and experiences in this game too.

Cheers,

Pat

Welcome!
Yeah, we can teach you a thing or two :twisted::whip:
Enjoy the banter.
DD
By f1ea
Yeah, we can teach you a thing or two :twisted::whip:

and some of those things you won't want to learn........ :hehe:

Enjoy the show!!
about 40 days to go til the real stuff, so good time to warm up and practice :)
By What's Burning?
Welcome to our little friendly slice of the internet and I hear you, we're all getting antsy for the start of the season. BTW, Autralia... do you know bud? :D
By darwin dali
R u 2 talkin' 'bout da same bud/Bud?

or

or

our own :banghead:

See our F1 related articles too!