FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By killem2
I missed this section, not used to them being at the bottom, no matter. I've been watching F1 since 2010 I've known of the sport for many many years, just never jumped into it. My only real motorsport watching before this was falling asleep when I was 10 and my dad would watch nascar, and tractor pulls. (bleh)

I hope one day this amazing sport will come to my country (usa) I really want to go watch it in person.

Anyway, glad to be here.
By What's Burning?
I missed this section, not used to them being at the bottom, no matter. I've been watching F1 since 2010 I've known of the sport for many many years, just never jumped into it. My only real motorsport watching before this was falling asleep when I was 10 and my dad would watch nascar, and tractor pulls. (bleh)

I hope one day this amazing sport will come to my country (usa) I really want to go watch it in person.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Welcome, keep your fingers and toes crossed for the GP of Austin! It may be our only hope for some time.
By myownalias
Welcome to the forum; had a chuckle about your statement about watching F1 since 2010; usually that term is used by people that have been following F1 for two more years!

Looking forward to hearing your opinions on everything F1; and hope that your username isn't literal, I'd rather you didn't kill the forumites! ;)
By darwin dali
Welcome fellow American - don't you worry, soon the US will host a GP again. :thumbup:
By hounddub
OMG....I just did a you tube search for "Tractor Pulls". I had no idea this existed as a sport! ....... I can see why you've gravitated to Formula 1...... Yeeeeeeeha Bubba!
By Jabberwocky
Hello and welcome,

I am suprised how many Americans like F1, I always thought because Bernie shys away from the US that it was not popular.
By darwin dali
Hello and welcome,

I am suprised how many Americans like F1, I always thought because Bernie shys away from the US that it was not popular.

It's a big country, so even if only a fraction of a percent of Americans are interested, it would still be a huge number. Plus, they/we can't talk to others about F1 as much as Europeans, so we naturally gravitate to forums like these :wink:
By texasmr2
Hello and welcome,

Therein lies the problem, just because Bernie say's "No that's not enough" should not have any impact on the F1 following here in the US. It is constantly braught up that Americans are only NASCAR ignorant and do not know anything about racing so therein lies the problem :wink: .

See our F1 related articles too!