FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Hello, I'm from Tennessee, USA
and I'm a nooby to this website & Formula 1.

The main reason why I joined this website was to learn more about Formula 1 because racing is my passion and Ferrari are too.
though I live in the states I dislike NASCAR VERY much to be honest here haha.

So my question here is, do you guys recommend me anything to stay up to date with Formula 1? the only race I've seen was the Formula 1 in Monza, Italy
I don't have cable at my house because we barely watch any TV but we do have a fast access internet where I can stream/download the races. So I was wondering if you guys have a website similar to finalgear.com: http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/ that shows when the next episode (or in this case, Race) is going to air and it has links to download the past seasons?

I also have an iPhone if there is an app that would make me more aware of Formula 1.

Thank you guys very much in advance, looking forward to being a common poster here :):wavey:
Welcome to the forum and my suggestion for staying up to date with F1 you have already done, you joined our band of merry misfits :thumbup: .

tex :)
Welcome and good for you... television rots your brain and is easily replaced by a good fat pipe to the internet. Unfortunately my brain was rotted way before the internet. :blush:

OH and thankfully you don't sound very "thuggy"
Welcome and good for you... television rots your brain and is easily replaced by a good fat pipe to the internet. Unfortunately my brain was rotted way before the internet. :blush:

OH and thankfully you don't sound very "thuggy"

oh LOL you're referring to my name :P

yeah that's my nickname on Playstation (PSN) haha
I love Ferrari and I love Bone Thugs & Harmony (rap group.. classic and good rap group) so I wanted to combine them together and I got FerrariThugs lol
yeah TV just annoys me, some of the crap like Jersey Shore that they play there really do rot your brain haha & commercials are annoying too haha

Welcome to the forum and my suggestion for staying up to date with F1 you have already done, you joined our band of merry misfits :thumbup: .

tex :)

Well I just want to watch more of Formula 1.
honestly what got me to formula 1 was the Top Gear episode tributing Ayrton Senna... that made my eyes water (I'll be a man and tell you all that haha)

So when is the next season of Formula 1? and a website to download/stream them would be fantastic :)
yeah TV just annoys me, some of the crap like Jersey Shore that they play there really do rot your brain haha & commercials are annoying too haha

I never watch those retarded stations and/or shows. Only HBO, Showtime, Starz, some IFC and Sundance and of course Speed, thus, I'm pretty successful at avoiding moronic commercials and mindless shows.

And welcome FT :wavey:
Welcome to the forum FerrariThugs :)

You'll be hard pressed to find a stream of any F1 event; almost as soon as they are uploaded, they are taken down again for copyright infringement. Many people use Bittorrent to download races which usually start appearing a few hours after the race although initially the downloads are slow until more peers/seeds join. Personally I use a VPN connection to the United Kingdom to be able to watch the live BBC stream!

You'll be hard pressed to find a stream of any F1 event; almost as soon as they are uploaded, they are taken down again for copyright infringement. Many people use Bittorrent to download races which usually start appearing a few hours after the race although initially the downloads are slow until more peers/seeds join. Personally I use a VPN connection to the United Kingdom to be able to watch the live BBC stream!

bittorent sounds perfect, it would be awesome to keep some races for future if I want to rewatch them.
and whats the best and easiest site to torrent these races from?

bittorent sounds perfect, it would be awesome to keep some races for future if I want to rewatch them.

That, unfortunately I can't help you with; being a moderator and illegal file sharing, it's a big NO! NO! but I'm sure that there's plenty of others on this here forum that can help, I also don't know the best torrent download sites for motorsports, I only know you can download F1 races because others have mentioned it!
so, hello, hope u will make this site more interesting ;:)

luck mate

That, unfortunately I can't help you with; being a moderator and illegal file sharing, it's a big NO! NO! but I'm sure that there's plenty of others on this here forum that can help, I also don't know the best torrent download sites for motorsports, I only know you can download F1 races because others have mentioned it!

hahahaha, that's completely understandable :)

Harzaar! :drink:

I guess you can't find a bar or anything which will show it?

in America they show NASCAR in the bars :hehe:
in America they show NASCAR in the bars

That's a good ploy to sell drinks, you'd need to be absolutely pissed to watch NASCAR!

It's actually quite enjoyable when pissed :thumbup::hehe: !

See our F1 related articles too!