FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By robisf1
Hello all! Im new here, and im Schumi fan. I was there to one race last year. Following F1 since 2000. Never missed a single GP. my twitter page http://www.twitter.com/f1latvija. Im master at statistics and historical things :)
By myownalias
Welcome; I see you have been busy already, I saw a dozen of your posts before I saw your introduction.

Stick around; have a :drink: (assuming you're of legal age of course) and chat away :)
By robisf1
Thank you for a warm welcome everybody. usually such topics have no replies xD Of course im not here just to say: come to my twitter page! Im here to chat with people who dont laugh or think im crazy if i watch documentary about Hill or Clarck just after finishing watching documentary about Le Mans 55 accident... im here to be with people who likes what i like...
By texasmr2
Thank you for a warm welcome everybody. usually such topics have no replies xD Of course im not here just to say: come to my twitter page! Im here to chat with people who dont laugh or think im crazy if i watch documentary about Hill or Clarck just after finishing watching documentary about Le Mans 55 accident... im here to be with people who likes what i like...

:clap:
A warm welcome from Texas :wavey: .
By LazorRamone
Im here to chat with people who dont laugh or think im crazy if i watch documentary about Hill or Clarck just after finishing watching documentary about Le Mans 55 accident...

I read about Ascari and Fangio and dont care if anyone thinks I am weird or crazy :)

Welcome from another newbie :)
By robisf1
Im here to chat with people who dont laugh or think im crazy if i watch documentary about Hill or Clarck just after finishing watching documentary about Le Mans 55 accident...

I read about Ascari and Fangio and dont care if anyone thinks I am weird or crazy :)

Welcome from another newbie :)

welcome in the club, mate. When i will finish studying and get job, i think some 500€ a year i must spend on F1. 50 on books 450 on tickets :). ok i know im too ambitios, but god damn, thats a life . we must try as much as we can to get what we f****** wanna do and get :)

See our F1 related articles too!