FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Fluffy
Been watching Formula 1 since 1988, Ayrton Senna got me into the sport. He is my favourite driver of all time. I also like Nigel Mansell, Damon Hill, Mark Webber and Jenson Button.

I live in England and I am 30 years old. I am looking forward to 2011
By What's Burning?
Been watching Formula 1 since 1988, Ayrton Senna got me into the sport. He is my favourite driver of all time. I also like Nigel Mansell, Damon Hill, Mark Webber and Jenson Button.

I'm the first member welcoming you to the forum "fluffy" ok... I admit it, I smirked a little typing it. We've all got to test our patience now for a few months... sigh.
By texasmr2
Thick skin required due to withdrawl, welcome Fluffy.
By Fluffy

I'm the first member welcoming you to the forum "fluffy" ok... I admit it, I smirked a little typing it. We've all got to test our patience now for a few months... sigh.

Fluffy is the name of my late cat that died a while back
By What's Burning?

awwww.... it's nice how you honor his/her memory. my late cat Sam that died a while ago. we had a burial ceremony for him. a toast to our dead pets. :drink:
By darwin dali

awwww.... it's nice how you honor his/her memory. my late cat Sam that died a while ago. we had a burial ceremony for him. a toast to our dead pets. :drink:

So What's Burning was Sam? :yikes::twisted:
By Jabberwocky
Welcome

My Mates cat died and he build a little wooden boat for it and we had a viking funeral for it in the local boating lake.... it was all very touching.
By hounddub
G'day there from over here. I'm extra happy to welcome an Englishman (and a northerner at that) who didn't list Hamilton in his favourites list! :whip:
By myownalias
I'm really late on this; not even fashionable late but WELCOME :wavey: happy to have you onboard, remember the lunatics may appear to run the asylum but we let them think that to maintain the peace. I am also fans of all the drivers you mention, Lewis hasn't grabbed my attention like the other drivers you mention!
By What's Burning?
I'm really late on this; not even fashionable late but WELCOME :wavey: happy to have you onboard, remember the lunatics may appear to run the asylum but we let them think that to maintain the peace. I am also fans of all the drivers you mention, Lewis hasn't grabbed my attention like the other drivers you mention!

:spaz: I must not have the secret decoder ring... I don't see Lewis mentioned anywhere on his post!
By texasmr2

:spaz: I must not have the secret decoder ring... I don't see Lewis mentioned anywhere on his post!

Thanks for the jinx :twisted: !!!
By myownalias

We can send you a new replacement decoder ring but will cost $250! That's not what I meant, maybe I should have left out "other" from my statement!

See our F1 related articles too!