FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By albertz33
Hello Folks,

Im new to Formula1, was never really interested before, never even watched it, then by accident watched last 3 races last year, and had my interest piqued. So made a point of watching the 2010 season from the start, and bloody hell!!! im hooked! This sport is in my opinion a real contest, having been dissapointed by football and the overpaid spoilt spit roasters that play it, its a pleasure to stumble on a sport that makes my heart thump! ( okay i like snooker, but its not edge of seat stuff ).

Quite alot of it i still dont quite get, like the tyre thing, and the tactics are hard to figure out but its slowly dawning on me, i love that its not all about the top 3 or 4, watching the battle for 7th, 8th place is as if not more exciting than the leaders, this sport has it all, genuine risk factor, talent, technology, and personality, even the controversy adds to the flavour.

I only wish i had discovered it earlier, going to the Turkish GP in 2011, and will try to add more dates bank balance permitting, i have to confess to being an admirer of Mark Webber, anyone who can stay that cool after flipping and crashing like that is alright by me!

Oh, and well done on a fantastic website.
By vaptin
Harzaar! :drink:

Snooker's not edge of the seat stuff? Bad timing for saying that my friend, did you just see the performance of the new Uk champion? Higgin's clinched it about 5 mins ago.
By darwin dali
You've finally seen the light, eh? Better late than never :P
By What's Burning?
snooker, snooki.. I get the two confused at times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By texasmr2
One is also easier than the other :wink: .

See our F1 related articles too!