FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Spanners
Hi, my name's Hannah, I'm 18 and from England, UK.
I only started watching F1 this year when I caught Canadian qualifying. I fell in love with the sound of the cars I think :)
Despite not watching it long I've fell in love with motorsport and I also like watching BTCC. Next season I'll start watching MotoGP too.
I quickly started supporting RBR, particularly Vettel and I feel honoured to have been able to watch Vettel and Red Bull grab both championships and been able to be a part of what is hailed by some as the best season ever, especially with it being my first.
I look forward to speaking with you guys :D

Hannah
By myownalias
Welcome, it has been a good season to start watching and I suspect you're not alone, plenty of people will have picked up the F1 bug this season! When you start staying up late or getting up early to watch races, you know you really have the F1 bug. I look forward to hearing your views over the silly season and during the 2011 season!
By What's Burning?
Welcome Hannah glad you've fallen in love with the sport. Hey I just realized while typing it that your name is a palindrome.
By The_Stig_Money
Welcome just 3 more months untell the next race,

Glad your a RBR supporter and espeacialy Vettel

PS dont feed the animals
By Spanners
Thanks for the nice welcome guys :)

Welcome, it has been a good season to start watching and I suspect you're not alone, plenty of people will have picked up the F1 bug this season! When you start staying up late or getting up early to watch races, you know you really have the F1 bug. I look forward to hearing your views over the silly season and during the 2011 season!

Haha, yeah I know! During the Japanese GP this year I got up for quali, then when it was postponed for Sunday morning I didn't bother sleeping - stayed up and watched quali and then watched the race at 6am. I did get my uni work done in between though so it was a very productive morning :)
By Big Azza
Welcome! :wavey:

In a couple of seasons I've gone from being the only Red Bull fan to having a whole bunch of buddies to add to my clan! :thumbup::cloud9: Welcome to the Red Bull - err... I mean Forumula1.com family! :drink:

For me I also support the Torro Rosso team - which will come naturally when you understand the goings on in the Red Bull operation! We have Ricciardo and Vergne coming through. Vergne has been touted as a future F1 champion - and Ricciardo shows a lot of prospect!
By darwin dali
Welcome Hannah glad you've fallen in love with the sport. Hey I just realized while typing it that your name is a palindrome.

Gninrub S'tahw!
By texasmr2
I only started watching F1 this year when I caught Canadian qualifying. I fell in love with the sound of the cars I think :)
Despite not watching it long I've fell in love with motorsport and I also like watching BTCC. Next season I'll start watching MotoGP too.
I quickly started supporting RBR, particularly Vettel and I feel honoured to have been able to watch Vettel and Red Bull grab both championships and been able to be a part of what is hailed by some as the best season ever, especially with it being my first.

Hannah

RUN RUN RUN is my advice and as fast a possible.
By darwin dali

Hannah

Yeah, Tex is chasing a skirt - RUNNNNN! :twisted:
By texasmr2

Hannah

Yeah, Tex is chasing a skirt - RUNNNNN! :twisted:

Frankly ma'am I take offense to you implication, your just jealous as my mojo is so addicting. Sorry I meant addicting to those who actually RESPECT law enforcement, wrong forum I guess. :whip:
By elfinitty
Yay,theres another teenage girl and starter :) But i am not a Red Bull or Vettel fan.My favorite is McLaren so far.

I have been following since Turkish GP 2009.I have learned much more during my stay so i can guarentee you will also. :wavey:
By texasmr2
Yay,theres another teenage girl and starter :) But i am not a Red Bull or Vettel fan.My favorite is McLaren so far.

I have been following since Turkish GP 2009.I have learned much more during my stay so i can guarentee you will also. :wavey:

Caps Lock = OFF!! :director::wink:

See our F1 related articles too!