FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By BrawnGP WTF??
Names Nate, i live in North Carolina, that would be in the USofA. I love F1...i mean i get up at 7am friday sat and sunday mornings on race weekends just to watch it live. Im looking forward to being a part of this site... :wavey:
By texasmr2
Welcome to the forum but what is up with your board name ?

tex
By BrawnGP WTF??
...oh and my favorite driver is Sebastian Vettel. I use to like Mika Hakkinen before he retired in 2007...oh and i hate ferrari, so on that note whats up everybody?? :beer:
By BrawnGP WTF??
Welcome to the forum but what is up with your board name ?

tex

oh haha because brawnGP came out of nowhere this year to whoop everyones a**...i think its pretty funny. i thouth it up in like 5 sec... :yes:
By texasmr2
...oh and i hate ferrari, so on that note whats up everybody?? :beer:

Just having a :drink: in honor of Ferrari, nothing new or special
:wavey: !
By Gaz
Welcome to the forum

Mika's last season was 2001 :confused:

He could mean Mika in DTM?

Welcome anyways!
By McLaren Fan
Hello. :)
By racechick
Hi there :wavey: I like Webber better than vettel :thumbup: A few years ago I shared you sentiments on ferrari entirely! But i find myself mellowing towards them since the departure of the king....of skulduggery. :D
By zurich_allan
Mika retired much earlier than 07

Blast from the past courtesy of Lew's mention of this thread, but no, the OP was correct. Mika never actually announced he was retiring when he left F1 after 2001, only some loose discussion of having lost motivation, needing time away etc. He only officially announced he was retired after stepping back into a F1 car again in 2007 to test it (in my profile pic funnily enough).

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
By LewEngBridewell
Holy thread revival Mr Allan

:hehe:

My fault :blush:

See our F1 related articles too!