FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By bud
:yikes: :ranting::loopy::hammer::superyikes::yellowyikes::ahahah::wavey-finger::bouncy2::bouncy1::spaz::blaster::shoot::deadhorse::spinningeyes::nuts::screwy::pinkelephant::woohoo::wobble::groucho::tard::furious::blah:
:rofl:
:twisted:

There we go, I'm all crazied out. :D

You are crazy, it seems you have multiple username disorder. you need some time in the DD dungeon for some whipping therapy! dont worry Hammy08 is in there somewhere DD will bring him out! :twisted:
By Dj_polly12
Yes sir, FSAE. Hoping to get into the higher ranks of racing. FSAE (formula student) is real-world racing experience.

That's awsome!! I was looking at getting into that through RMIT University in Australia. Had a tour of their wind tunnel and fabrication workshop. It's amazing some of the stuff you FSAE guys develope and do are pretty cool.
By Big Azza
:yikes: :ranting::loopy::hammer::superyikes::yellowyikes::ahahah::wavey-finger::bouncy2::bouncy1::spaz::blaster::shoot::deadhorse::spinningeyes::nuts::screwy::pinkelephant::woohoo::wobble::groucho::tard::furious::blah:

You are crazy, it seems you have multiple username disorder. you need some time in the DD dungeon for some whipping therapy! dont worry Hammy08 is in there somewhere DD will bring him out! :twisted:

Nope, Big Azza is here to stay. Hammy08 is dead. :twisted:

That twit was always rambling on with non sensical crap. This thread is evidence of that. :hehe:

See, now I can support Hamilton without a username that makes it look like I worship the guy. :hehe:

It also means I can very easily switch my allegiance to Ferrari... :twisted:
By Hanwombat

That twit was always rambling on with non sensical crap. This thread is evidence of that. :hehe:

See, now I can support Hamilton without a username that makes it look like I worship the guy. :hehe:

Few people seem to be switching to Ferrari :twisted:
By Gaz

Yeh

i've noticed that.
By Hanwombat

Yeh

i've noticed that.

Terrible aye ;)
By racechick
Hi there :wavey: Nottingham-England.

On weekends are you running around in Sherwood forest with a longbow and all? :P

:yikes: Just spotted this viscious rumour you've been spreading about longbow and I in Sherwood Forest. :woohoo::woohoo:
By racechick
Or little john :twisted:

Or Maid Marrion

Yes I'll be Maid marion :D
By EwanM

Or Maid Marrion

Yes I'll be Maid marion :D

Can I be a horse?
By racechick

Or Maid Marrion