FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By mrp101
Yes sir, FSAE. Hoping to get into the higher ranks of racing. FSAE (formula student) is real-world racing experience.
By AKR
Hi, I am Kiki. I am from Udine, Italy but was born in Ljubljana, Slovenija with most of my origins from Slovenija. I am a Ferrari tifosa. Which is your favborite team/driver? Or do you just prefer to watch the racing and don't go for any particular team?
By texasmr2
Hi, I am Kiki. I am from Udine, Italy but was born in Ljubljana, Slovenija with most of my origins from Slovenija. I am a Ferrari tifosa. Which is your favborite team/driver? Or do you just prefer to watch the racing and don't go for any particular team?

He is a US mate so leave him alone Kiki, this is MY territory not yours! :twisted:

Gotcha!!! :wink:

tex

PS,
Hey where are those pics you promised me??? Sorry Hannahbear but a brotha has needs :hehe: !
By Big Azza
Hello

Im from England

Welcome :)

You're British.

Yo, enjoy the forum!
I'm from Scotland :D

You're British.

Welcome to the forum. I was born Belfast, Northern Ireland, but I'm now living in Glasgow, Scotland.

:wavey:

You're British. :twisted:

Oh wait. You guys said you're "from" XXXX. :(

If Hannah said, I'm English. Then I'd go crazy.

Oh wait, I'm a New South Welshman, but born as a Queenslander, but will always be Tasweigian, despite living there for only 1 year or 2. :D

My name's Aaron. I'm from Australia. Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:
By texasmr2
:yikes:

A man without pics is a lost man wondering the desert, especially if there are riding pants involved! :D

I have nothing else totally redundant to add!
By Hanwombat
:yikes:

A man without pics is a lost man wondering the desert, especially if there are riding pants involved! :D

I have nothing else totally redundant to add!

Ah but I dont have a reason to wear my riding pants at the moment ;) Unless you get me a horse :cloud9:

:twisted::wink:
By texasmr2
Sorry mrp101,
Hannah has once again lead this gullible hound 'to chase the fox' while disregarding the threads topic, my apologies and I will hopefully and thoroughly spank said fox sooner or later :P . Welcome once again and I apologize for taking your thread O/T.

tex
By McLaren Fan
Welcome to the forum. I was born Belfast, Northern Ireland, but I'm now living in Glasgow, Scotland.

If Hannah said she was English, she'd be right, because she's from England. You are both English and British. Not that it's got much to do with you.
By bud

If Hannah said she was English, she'd be right, because she's from England. You are both English and British. Not that it's got much to do with you.

Think he knew that which is why he said he is a New South Welshman as thats where he is from but then he also said he is Australian. :hehe:
By EwanM

Yup.
By Hanwombat

Yeah I am English.... go Crazy then :rolleyes:

See our F1 related articles too!