FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By mrp101
Hello All

I am new to the forum. I am a pretty big fan of F1, I try to get as much of it as I can living in the US here in Michigan. I follow as much racing as I can. I'm on a Formula Student team and have one year left to go before I graduate. Where are you all from?
By irons_4_ever
Hello All

I am new to the forum. I am a pretty big fan of F1, I try to get as much of it as I can living in the US here in Michigan. I follow as much racing as I can. I'm on a Formula Student team and have one year left to go before I graduate. Where are you all from?

welcome dude enjoy the site :clap:
By McLaren Fan
Welcome to the forum. I was born Belfast, Northern Ireland, but I'm now living in Glasgow, Scotland.

:wavey:
By racechick
Hi there :wavey: Nottingham-England.
By texasmr2
Welcome fellow countryman I hope you enjoy the forum. :wavey:

tex
By darwin dali
Hi there :wavey: Nottingham-England.

On weekends are you running around in Sherwood forest with a longbow and all? :P
By mrp101
Welcome fellow countryman I hope you enjoy the forum. :wavey:

tex

Originally from Carrollton, TX.

Finally a place to talk Formula1 with people that know formula 1. I'm sorry to say that there are a few people around where I live that can name more than one or two drivers.
By texasmr2
Originally from Carrollton, TX.

Born in Texas and if so I knew I had a long lost brother someone! :) WHY havent you called???? :irked::hehe:

Finally a place to talk Formula1 with people that know formula 1. I'm sorry to say that there are a few people around where I live that can name more than one or two drivers.

I think you will really enjoy this forum and yes there are tiff's but not as blatantly immature as on other F1 sites. We the admin/mod team try our best to not overmoderate only to keep the peace amongst us.

Welcome once again,
Gregg
By AlonsoFan1
Welcome to the Forum, again good to have more and more Americans on the site. My family are like the only people that I know that watch F1 that are American, but I can't wait for the USF1 team. Again, welcome.

See our F1 related articles too!