FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
User avatar
By FedBet57
#446913
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum!! I'm interested in old and new formula1/other motorsport series
User avatar
By darwin dali
#446914
Hello FedBet57 - might the number in your name hint at your birth year?

At any rate (and age), welcome to our little corner on the internets :thumbup:
User avatar
By FedBet57
#446915
darwin dali wrote: ↑22 Apr 21, 01:56 Hello FedBet57 - might the number in your name hint at your birth year?

At any rate (and age), welcome to our little corner on the internets :thumbup:
The 57 it's just my favourite number, I'm still young :D

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!