FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Papaluci
Hi all,Im Craig and have my head fully into f1 from the late 30s to early 90s,personally think that the cars became ugly after mid 90s but thats just my opinion which will or wont be shared by other members......Im 55yrs old so thats probably something to do with it.My first love is definately motorcycles but I was always drawn to the beauty of the cars in the aforementioned period,so much so that Ive started collecting 1 43 scale models of them starting with cars relevant to Fangios career but have always admired Gilles Villeneuve in his tragically short career.Well thats it for now and look forward to chatting with like minded members on this marvellous forum....thank you. :clap:
Welcome to our little corner of the internets, Papaluci.
Looking forward to chatting with a history buff. :thumbup:
By sagi58
Hello, Papaluci!!

We're a nice bunch of people... well, usually, if our preferred team / driver is doing well!! :blush:
I always hear about people being sent to Coventry, however, I don't hear too much from people already there... ;-)

Welcome to the forum! :-D
By sagi58
Yeah, sagi can sometimes be a bit, how should I put it? Energetic? :P

And, that's a problem, because...?? :P

Remember? Energy can't be destroyed, only transformed. So us regular folks have to deal with your energy, which takes a lot of energy and sucks out our lives :yikes::thud:
By sagi58

Remember? Energy can't be destroyed, only transformed. So us regular folks have to deal with your energy, which takes a lot of energy and sucks out our lives :yikes::thud:

:P:P:PImage:P:P:P

See our F1 related articles too!