FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Van Der Shaft
Hello everyone. I used to post in the comments of the PlanetF1 website until Facebook decided to get all George Orwell on me and ask me for a picture of photo ID to prove I was who I said I was. Obviously my name isn't really Van Der Shaft, so I lack the required documentation to appease their power-mad overlords.

I also tried to join the Planet F1 forums twice, but apparently their administrators are dead at the controls and have had the bright idea to make it so that you have to be signed in to contact them, which you can't do with an unactivated account, so you lot will have to do.

I'm a sucker for the underdogs, Caterham was my favorite team, then Manor, and now, Sauber. Not a big fan of any of the guys at the top at the moment, Hamilton annoys me, so does Vettel, Bottas and Kimi have the charisma of a plank of wood and I'm still waiting for Verstappen to be old enough to drink before I judge him either way. Ricciardo is OK though.

Oh, and Joylon Palmer is the absolute worst, who only got into the points in Singapore because half of the drivers that would have finished in front of him took one another out before the first corner and the rest broke down later on in the race.

So yeah, hello.
By darwin dali
Welcome Van!
Yeah, one of the reasons why I don't participate in social media, don't have any accounts, especially none of the google provenience.
I have a soft spot for Sauber, too. Sure hope they'll do better next year.
By Van Der Shaft
Welcome Van!
Yeah, one of the reasons why I don't participate in social media, don't have any accounts, especially none of the google provenience.
I have a soft spot for Sauber, too. Sure hope they'll do better next year.

They should do well on the engine front concerning next year's rule that supplied engines have to be up-to-date models and I have the feeling that this year's car has just been used as a stepping stone towards next year, so hopefully aero will improve a bit too. They should really be fighting to keep Pascal for another year though, because Ericsson has been pretty mediocre this year and if they want to keep him for his cash they should make sure to have a decent driver in the other car.
By sagi58
Greetings! And,

...so you lot will have to do..
So yeah, hello.

Image Lucky for us, you don't have high expectations!!

(( :thumbup: ))

See our F1 related articles too!