FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By melville
#416769
Hi everyone! I am new here. My name is Richard Melville. I am a former racing driver. I drove GT cars in Europe in early sixties, Formula Supervees and Atlantic in the States and Canada, and finally in New Zealand in the mid-seventies.

I have often tried to find a good novel about motor-racing from the driver's point of view, without much luck, so I decided to write one. The novel is about Formula 1 motor-racing driver in the deadly years of the 1970s. I was driving Supervees and Formula Atlantic at that time, and have a good understanding of racing cars and what makes them tick. Here is the link to my website where you may find out more about the book and me: http://MelvilleAuthor.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Alternatively you may read the excerpt of the book http://bit.ly/1w2H5n4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd love to hear your thoughts about the book. Thanks and look forward to conversing with you all.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!