FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By WoShiDavid95
The name's David, aged 17 and living in Singapore. I've been following F1 since the early-mid 2000s, and I like to think myself as someone who is impartial and without a particular preference for a team or driver, although I have a slight bias towards Kimi Raikkonen if only because of his stoic personality.
By elfinitty
Welcome! :) Good to see someone at my age :D I admit I have sympathy to Kimi for his personality!

Enjoy your time here :thumbup:
By RyRy
Hai David,

I've got two little forum siblings now :P haha *ruffles elf and David's hair*

I don't think anyone could hate Kimi, he's awesome. I LOVE his personality, the blunt, upfront, forward not giving a s*** attitude makes him different and makes s*** actually entertaining he loves trolling the journalists and reporters :P

Enjoy your stay (not time, silly Elf) we want him to stay forever :D
By andrew
Given Vaptin's absence I'll fulfill his duties in the intro threads until he returns.

Harzaar! :drink:

Welcome. :wavey:
By vaptin
Given Vaptin's absence I'll fulfill his duties in the intro threads until he returns.

:yikes:

And aww, someone missed me, I'm sorry Andrew, I do like this place still, just life has been well, busy, I just watched the Chinese GP today! And I hate hearing the results.

By andrew

:yikes:

And aww, someone missed me, I'm sorry Andrew, I do like this place still, just life has been well, busy, I just watched the Chinese GP today! And I hate hearing the results.

There seems to be a bit of an exodus going on at the moment and I thought you'd joined the fleeing masses. Thankfully I thought wrong. :)
By racechick
Welcome David. Glad to have you on board, and look forward to hearing your views! :)
By Razorade
Welcome to the scariest place on the internet! My name is Razorade, well Ben, and i will be your host tonight.

Now chuck back a :drink: , lurk on the forums like i do and POST IF YOU DARE!

Honestly though, Hyflex is a shortass.
By Hammer278
Hey David, welcome! Singaporean or just living there? I'm Malaysian though not back in the country until August.

Stick around!
By What's Burning?
Hello Every One !!!
How are you all. I am newbie on this forum. It is absolutely accurate way of communication among peoples and business man. I also like and enjoy here. So help me, I will appreciate your all suggestion and ideas.

I like how the bot makes a distinction between people and business men. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!