FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By daxcobra
Hi Guys/Gals, Dave and josi from sunny poole(not presently) just saying hello, always been a petrolhead, bikes/cars, have a 545ci (9 Litre) Dax Cobra which I built from scratch, looking forward to an exciting season. Dave
By LRW
Hey Dave, and Josi! :drink:

Welcome to our lovely corner of the Internet! Hope you have fun and get involved.
By LewEngBridewell
Hello! :wavey:

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:
By myownalias
Welcome :wavey:

But you must be either crazy or rich; a 9L car in the UK! :yikes:
By Jabberwocky
hi, I nearly bought a Dax once, but ended up with a Robin Hood instead. Did you build it yourself?
By LRW
Welcome :wavey:

But you must be either crazy or rich; a 9L car in the UK! :yikes:

Probably comes from Sand Banks.....
By daxcobra
Hi re Car, yeh built myself, every nut/bolt, took 10 years+, done with overtime, sell a bit buy a bit etc, mad to have a 9 ltr in Uk, I suppose but its different which was always the plan, still have the car in gelcoat (black) will get painted sometime when I have finished playing with the variables, no not rich unfortunately, although can get to Sandbanks in 10 mins from here!, spent 34 years in uniform serving Queen/country, deliver parts part time for local Mercedes now, have a Harley Roadglide which I have just converted to carb from EFI, so just a normal down to earth Yorkshireman :hehe: Thanks for the welcome Dave
By Jabberwocky
I have just finished working for queen and country (well on resettlement at the mo)
By racechick
Hello there :wavey: welcome to our world :D it's a bit mad!

See our F1 related articles too!