FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By BottasForPresident
Hello everyone!
Just a guy from finland, been following F1 regularly since 01 season, watched most of the races 98-00 and some 97 aswell. Back then i was just a young boy enjoing sunday afternoons with my dad. Favorite drivers ofcourse Häkkinen and the big hero being Kimi, seen almost all of his career races. Favorite team McLaren because of Häkkinen/Räikkönen. Other favorites include Frentzen, Alesi, Coulyhard, Massa, Montoya, J.Villneuve, Button, Verstappen, Barichello and despite hating him at the beginning now getting keen on Hamilton aswell. Maybe obvious but I look forward to Bottas being the new hope for Finland in F1 .

If you want to know something else just ask . :)
By Jabberwocky
Welcome mate,

if Mika and Kimi are your fav drivers how come you called yourself Bottas? unless of course you are Bottas in that case can I have an autograph? :-)
By BottasForPresident
I have to disappoint you, I am not Bottas. But since i believe Bottas is the next big thing in f1 and i am really hoping he gets a race seat next year. He also happena to be managed by Häkkinen :) And as Kovalainen is looking to be without a seat and Räikkönens career starting to come towards its end ive gotta stay patriotic right ? :)
By racechick
:wavey: welcome. You must be delighted to see Kimi back and doing so well. I see you liked Montoya and are getting a taste for Hamilton :P Great choices!!!! Hope you stick around and enjoy the forum.
By BottasForPresident
Thank you, and yes im absolutely thrilled Kimi for once has a reliable car :) Ive always loved montoyas style on and off the track i was certain hed one day be a champion, sadly not.. And a far as it goes for Lewis, this young and cocky kid, coming in to f1 pissing all over my favorites championship season almost even winning it. But now that hes matured and since i really dont like neither alonso or vettel, lewis starts to become better and better to cheer for in my eyes :)
By LRW
Welcome BFP!!

:drink:

Hope you have fun and stick around. We get heated every now and then, but everyone on here is passionate, and its great place to increase your knowledge of the sport - I know I have since I started here.
By BottasForPresident
Ive been lurking around reading for a few months so i have small picture of what im getting in to :) and i oove reading about and watching old f1 races so i have some knowledge to what happened before i started watching :)
By What's Burning?
I'm a little bit confused. :confused:

Do you want him to run for presidency of Finland before or after his F1 career? Is Sauli a pretty good driver himself?
By LRW
When did you start watching?

Favourite Driver: my nan

:clap:

We could start a trend here. :thumbup:
By BottasForPresident
I'm a little bit confused. :confused:

Do you want him to run for presidency of Finland before or after his F1 career? Is Sauli a pretty good driver himself?

Gonna try to unconfuse you :) No i dont not wish for Bottas to run for presidency. Tho im not sure about Saulis driving skills he played a good hockey game recently wirh therussian president Putin so maybe motor racing is the next step for him ;)
By vlad
Welcome, man. Have fun here. :drink::wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!