FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By LewEngBridewell
:rofl:

You're gonna fit in brilliantly to our community! :thumbup:
By racechick
Well hello cat man :groucho: Im so glad you stopped lurking and came in from the cold! And in what fine style you arrive!!
I was a McLaren fan for many a year, but sadly, over the last couple of years are relationship deteriorated, until a few weeks ago it suffered a catastrophic failure. Very sad. A few vestiges of this former relationship remain in my wardrobe and my signature, both to be rectified in due course.
Welcome cat man :wavey: I look forward to reading your posts.
By LewEngBridewell
I was a McLaren fan for many a year, but sadly, over the last couple of years are relationship deteriorated, until a few weeks ago it suffered a catastrophic failure. Very sad.

And HELL don't we know about it :P:twisted::whip:
By andrew
I was a McLaren fan for many a year, but sadly, over the last couple of years are relationship deteriorated, until a few weeks ago it suffered a catastrophic failure. Very sad.

And HELL don't we know about it :P:twisted::whip:

She's kept this quiet!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
By darwin dali
Well hello cat man :groucho: Im so glad you stopped lurking and came in from the cold! And in what fine style you arrive!!
I was a McLaren fan for many a year, but sadly, over the last couple of years are relationship deteriorated, until a few weeks ago it suffered a catastrophic failure. Very sad. A few vestiges of this former relationship remain in my wardrobe and my signature, both to be rectified in due course.

So what's next for ya? Will you become neutral like a good Swiss and root for the lady-team Sauber? :thumbup:
By racechick

So what's next for ya? Will you become neutral like a good Swiss and root for the lady-team Sauber? :thumbup:

Sadly I can't be a neutral, passion rages uncontrolled through me. Were I a neutral, then Sauber would definitely be up there. I like them. I really like Sauber lady! But drivers creep unbidden into my choices. I like the current Sauber line up and have been routing for them. Now they've lost Perez for Hulkenberg ( no disrespect for the Hulk but he doesn't set me on fire). And they might switch Kobi for that Guatamalez guy. I can understand the thinking , they need the Telemex money.........but I like Kobi!! So this is a tricky situation for me. Now there is an up and coming German outfit that could be interestin :P:thumbup::wink:
By scotty
What like this moron?

Yeah...

Sauber is the only real choice of team. Best team principal for starters :)
By Denthúl
What like this moron?

Yeah...

:yes:
By darwin dali

Sadly I can't be a neutral, passion rages uncontrolled through me. Were I a neutral, then Sauber would definitely be up there. I like them. I really like Sauber lady! But drivers creep unbidden into my choices. I like the current Sauber line up and have been routing for them. Now they've lost Perez for Hulkenberg ( no disrespect for the Hulk but he doesn't set me on fire). And they might switch Kobi for that Guatamalez guy. I can understand the thinking , they need the Telemex money.........but I like Kobi!! So this is a tricky situation for me. Now there is an up and coming German outfit that could be interestin :P:thumbup::wink:

You mean this guy?:)
By andrew
What like this moron?

Yeah...

:yes:

Looks more viking with those horns. Surely a Raikkonen fan. :hehe:
By racechick
Yes. That man. I'm not good with complicated names. Is he good? As good As Kobi?
By darwin dali
Yes. That man. I'm not good with complicated names. Is he good? As good As Kobi?

Better.
By racechick

Better.

Hmmmmm. Is he interesting and fast and audacious? Or is he a bit like Di Resta?

See our F1 related articles too!