FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Cat Like Thief
Too long spent hiding in the shadows and lurking these forums, time to make an account and say hello..

So here goes...

:director: Hello

I'm english, i'm male (people get confused), i'm from Milton Keynes but not an avid Redbull fan.. i've always followed McLaren.. but as long as there is good, on the edge racing, chuck in an underdog story and i'm a happy chappy.

:wavey:
By What's Burning?
I'm always fascinated to know the catalyst for going from lurking to posting. Welcome aboard!
By What's Burning?
i'm male (people get confused)

Hello why?

sounds like a conversation you two should have via PM. :wink: it is a family forum.
By darwin dali
i'm male (people get confused)

Hello why?

sounds like a conversation you two should have via PM. :wink: it is a family forum.

Or at my dungeon - we'll sort it out quickly there. :twisted:
By Cat Like Thief
Thanks everyone :blush:

To answer your question Mr Burning i used to check the BBC website for my F1 news.. but it didnt come regularly enough.. so i started checking Forumula, much better! But then i discovered the forums and found myself checking for all your opinions everytime a big news story broke. :lurker:

.. in the end i said sod it, lets get involved

To pinky Darwin Dali.. i've used this name in a few places on the internet.. for some reason having Cat in my name makes some people assume in feline.. well that and i've been told i look good in a cocktail dress.. a bit too good apparently.. :eek:
By darwin dali
and i've been told i look good in a cocktail dress.. a bit too good apparently.. :eek:

:uselesswithoutpics:
By andrew
Another Mclaren fan? That's rare enough these days.

I think I've used that one already. Lew, where are you? You remember all these!
By What's Burning?
i've been told i look good in a cocktail dress.. a bit too good apparently.. :eek:

indeed! :yes:
By LewEngBridewell
Welcome to the forum mate!

And yes, andrew, I do indeed remember all "those"! :wink:
By Jabberwocky
i've been told i look good in a cocktail dress.. a bit too good apparently.. :eek:

indeed! :yes:

I can not believe you keep posting that picture then denying it is you

using phone, so beware of predictive text errors.

See our F1 related articles too!