FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Huntley Jacobs
I am a fan of F1 of over 30 years and over that time I have made a number acquaintances and friends across the F1 spectrum. Some of these people are cogs in their team’s machine, for example a factory engineer or lower level PR girl/bloke, and yet these are the people who know much and will talk to a friend.

I go to a number of races and testing each year - as well as watch and read whatever I can on F1

I was lucky enough to be invited to the Caterham filming day, immediately after the Jerez test, and got to drive an R500.

I and the Mrs (particularly) enjoy photography and may put some of our stuff up sometime.

If I am in contravention of any protocols, please let me know and I will take note.
By headless
Sound like an interesting individual.

As long as you aren't a Hamilton fan boy (you sound proper, so you aren't), you are welcome here!!
By vlad
Welcome aboard! I think that there shouldn't be any problems, but we'll just wait to see what moderators say. :wavey:
By LewEngBridewell
Welcome! :wavey:

Great to have you on board with us! :drink:
By What's Burning?
Welcome to our little slice of the internet! You can't tease us with stuff like that and then...

:uselesswithoutpics:
By racechick
welcome, and yes we'd love to see those pics.....and know who you support,team? driver? we have all sorts on here, ignore what the anti Hamilton brigade say, you'll be welcome whoever you support.

See our F1 related articles too!