FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By paulad
Hi All,

Thought I'd better introduce myself as I'm a long time lurker.
I'm Paula and a McLaren fan. Sound like a confession lol

Having withdrawal symptoms at the mo with the summer break. Only wish we were having summer here to enjoy as well.
I dont confess to have a encyclopedic knowledge of F1 but certainly enjoy it ALOT. Hopefully I'll be able to join in with a few dicussions without making myself look like an absolute fool :hehe:

Speak to all soon
By LRW
Hello Paula.

Glad you said hello after lurking!!! I wouldn't worry about making yourself look a fool, as a lot of us so it on a regular basis!!
By darwin dali
Hello Paula.

Glad you said hello after lurking!!! I wouldn't worry about making yourself look a fool, as a lot of us so it on a regular basis!!

Fo shure :P
By What's Burning?
The only other Paula D I know, cooks and speaks with a southern drawl, but I wouldn't have pegged her for an F1 fan. So I'm pretty sure you're not her.

Welcome to our forum, how does it feel having shed the lurker gear?
By LewEngBridewell
Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

There are a number of McLaren fans here, myself included :thumbup:

(awaiting andrew's customary response to another new recruit to the forum's cool club) :wink::wink:
By myownalias
Bloody McLaren fans... :wink:

But seriously, welcome to the forum Paula. No need to worry about seeming like a fool, we're a pretty understanding bunch, always willing to teach and discuss the intricacies of F1, with the occasional heated debate.
By LewEngBridewell
McLaren fans are thankfully pretty rare around here.

Oh wait...... :irked:

Just as I said! :P:P:wink:
By andrew
McLaren fans are thankfully pretty rare around here.

Oh wait...... :irked:

Just as I said! :P:P:wink:

I aims to please chief.

Hope you're still in Scotland 'cos the sun's out and it's roasting. It's a rare sight indeed that attracts tourists from all over the world. :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell
I aims to please chief.

Hope you're still in Scotland 'cos the sun's out and it's roasting. It's a rare sight indeed that attracts tourists from all over the world. :hehe:

I am indeed still in Scotland. Loving it. So glad to be on a break.
By andrew
I aims to please chief.

I am indeed still in Scotland. Loving it. So glad to be on a break.

Just si you know, it's going to rain tonight and tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed the one day of summer.

See our F1 related articles too!