FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By gwfurn
Hi Forumula1 people! :wavey: I’m fairly new to this forum, but have been watching F1 since childhood in the mid 80s. Favourite drivers over that time include Senna, Alesi, Hill, Zanardi, Hakkinen, Montoya, Raikkonen and Alonso. Never been one to support any particular team, but I find that as I get older, my appreciation for all drivers increasing to the point I don’t dislike any driver.. even Vettel after boring me to death last year!
By What's Burning?
Welcome! Just making sure, you weren't the guy that threw the beer bottle in the men 100m finals were you?
By LRW
Welcome gwfurn!

Obviously you've come in the lull of the summer break. But believe me there are some excellent debates here on raceday, and you will love it.

Be warned there are some freaks and weirdos on here, as with any online Forum. Im not one of them though. Truly Im not.

:drink:
By darwin dali
Be warned there are some freaks and weirdos on here, as with any online Forum. Im not one of them though. Truly Im not.

:rofl::rotfl::rotfl::rofl:
By andrew

:rofl::rotfl::rotfl::rofl:

Someone protests far too much! I think anyone who supports McLaren is a full blown freak and weirdo!

Welcome! Just making sure, you weren't the guy that threw the beer bottle in the men 100m finals were you?

I hope it wasn't full!
By myownalias
Welcome to our little forum; everyone is depressed right now, a whole month of no F1, anyone would think it was the off season.

Looking forward to hearing your views during the second half of the season!

I am one of those freaks and weirdos; I support Jenson Button... ;)
By racechick
Welcome gwfurn :wavey: Love the avatar!! You have some excellent choices of drivers on the list of yours. Senna :cloud9: Montoya :cloud9: Hill :cloud9:
You just forgot to put Lewis on :P:D
By myownalias
You just forgot to put Lewis on :P:D

gwfurn, has more sense... he knows that Lewis Hamilton is just a Ayrton Senna wannabe, I tell you what I want, what I really, really want....:):hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!