FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By LRW
Hello! :wavey:

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

I had a bad experience in Reading, well, Theale to be exact. It's put me off the place ever since.

I used to work in Theale. I feel your pain. But don't blame Reading for that. Reading is a nice person. It's kinda the Barrichello of towns - Nice, but never really achieved much.

I had a bad experience in Reading, well, Theale to be exact. It's put me off the place ever since.

I used to work in Theale. I feel your pain. But don't blame Reading for that. Reading is a nice person. It's kinda the Barrichello of towns - Nice, but never really achieved much.

Yeah I have a good friend who has the misfortune of living in Theale. Don't care for the residents there at all, and seemingly, they largely don't care for me. :thumbdown:
By darwin dali

Yeah I have a good friend who has the misfortune of living in Theale. Don't care for the residents there at all, and seemingly, they largely don't care for me. :thumbdown:

Nobody understands me!!!
Nobody loves me!!! :cry:

See our F1 related articles too!