FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By askeo
Hi there!
I am from Moscow. Formula one is very interesting competition for me. It gives much good emotion. I am fan of Michael Schumacher. I like to read opinion of different people about different things in Royal races and share my thouths. I found this forum accidentally, but it is very good. English is not my native language, but I have learned it for several years and I hope it will not be problem in conversation.
By vlad
Hello, fellow Cyrillic writer! :wavey::wavey::wavey:
Welcome to the forum! This is the best place to find everything you mentioned! :wink:
Enjoy your time here!!! :drink::drink::drink:
By vaptin
Harzaar! :drink:

We're slowly expanding our member base across Scandinavia it seems.

Don't worry about your English, it's probably better than mine and I haven't had any complaints.
By IceCube
Hi
By vlad

Don't worry about your English, it's probably better than mine and I haven't had any complaints.

Scandinavia??? :yikes::yikes::yikes:
By askeo

Scandinavia is further North than Russia actually:)))
By vaptin

Scandinavia is further North than Russia actually:)))

I know, well I knew Russia didn't count as Scandinavia, I thought your were both at the top of the map though.

I meant across, as in moving past/onward via Scandinavia, as we had a few members from there recently.
By darwin dali
Здравствуйте! Я знаю русский язык очень плохо, но Я люблю российскую историю и культуру :cloud9:
[youtube]kVdVTVR-j0Q[/youtube] :heart:

Welcome! :)
By askeo
Здравствуйте! Я знаю русский язык очень плохо, но Я люблю российскую историю и культуру :cloud9:

:))))))))))))
The USSR broke up. The national anthem sounds the same, but words were changed:))))
By askeo
... Russia? What happened to the USSR? :confused:

I'm American. :D Welcome.

I knew, that somebody asks about this theme :)))))). I think it is the past of our country. But now it is not topically:)))
And there are not white bears and men with balalaika in the street of Moscow:))))))))
By myownalias
Welcome to the forum, Askeo; and you're English is fine!

Looking forward to reading your views and opinions... especially with you being a Russian and a Russian GP coming up in 2014!

Oh yes; I am an Englishman living in Kansas (read: Purgatory), US of A!
By darwin dali

:))))))))))))
The USSR broke up. The national anthem sounds the same, but words were changed:))))

Ya snayu davarish, ya snayu :(
By askeo
Welcome to the forum, Askeo; and you're English is fine!

Looking forward to reading your views and opinions... especially with you being a Russian and a Russian GP coming up in 2014!

Oh yes; I am an Englishman living in Kansas (read: Purgatory), US of A!

Oh, yes, I have waited russian GP for many years, from that moment, when Bernie met with mayor of Moscow. They discussed possibility to organize gp in Moscow. But at last gp will be in Sochi.
But now I have doubts about prospects of this gp. The manager of Vitaliy Petrov said recently, that she had doubts, because nobody knew anything about building track. I know, how building is done here, especially, when building is on the state money:( and I agree with her partly.

See our F1 related articles too!