FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By 1Lemon
Hello all, I'm new here so I thought that I would introduce myself. I am 19, currently working at ASDA (Although probably not for much longer) I live in the UK, or Wiltshire to be more precise (West cont'ry cider drinker here!)

I have been watching all your conversations about F1 for a few weeks now (like some creepy stalker outside a washed up celebrities house) and I look forward to the...... witty conversations in the future.

I'm just sayin'............
By vaptin
Harzaar! :drink:

Um, you've just been watching our f1 related conversations then is my interpretation of that, I'd rather not be corrected on it.
By LRW
Hello Lemon1 welcome to the land of petty squabbles and unquestioned love.

Enjoy.
By Hammer278
Wait. Did you....did you just call me 'washed up'? :yikes:

Welcome nevertheless! :drink:
By What's Burning?
Hello all, I'm new here so I thought that I would introduce myself. I am 19, currently working at ASDA (Although probably not for much longer) I live in the UK, or Wiltshire to be more precise (West cont'ry cider drinker here!)

I have been watching all your conversations about F1 for a few weeks now (like some creepy stalker outside a washed up celebrities house) and I look forward to the...... witty conversations in the future.

I'm just sayin'............

I hope you don't live to regret your decision. MUWHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

Just, kidding, I'm supposed to represent civility, rational thought and a friendly face around here, but it's soooooo difficult at times. :banghead:
By myownalias
Greeeting and salutations!

Welcome to the forum, lots to talk about with the British GP around the corner! Do you support a specific driver or team... or are you a rarity; a neutral?
By 1Lemon
Favourite driver is probably Di Resta (I may be bias because I know one of his uncles in scotland) and my favourite team is probably Williams.
By What's Burning?
Favourite driver is probably Di Resta (I may be bias because I know one of his uncles in scotland) and my favourite team is probably Williams.

Is there anyone in Scotland that doesn't know someone related to di Resta or Franchitti? :hehe:
By 1Lemon
To be fair even their related :p

His uncle owns a burger van in the middle of nowhere.
By andrew

Is there anyone in Scotland that doesn't know someone related to di Resta or Franchitti? :hehe:

Not that I know of but that's just 'cos I don't know no one. :hehe:
By myownalias

I'm surprised; hardly anyone says they support di Resta as their favourite; there are a few Williams fans; me included, I've followed them since the days of Mansell!
By LewEngBridewell
Welcome to the forum, mate! :wavey:

Take a seat, and I'll bring a brew over. :coffee:
By darwin dali
Welcome 1Lemon - put on your helmet (whatever size :twisted: ) and enjoy the banter :whip:

See our F1 related articles too!