FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Welcome - for the joyous event of your joining the forum, I'm gonna get me an extra dose of this
Image around my thighs :thumbup:

That's the only way you can ever work "magic" around your thighs? :whip:
By darwin dali
Welcome - for the joyous event of your joining the forum, I'm gonna get me an extra dose of this

Yeah, the only way to work Scotch magic - the other kinds of magic I can do are - well - simply magical! :whip::whip::twisted::twisted:

Yeah, the only way to work Scotch magic - the other kinds of magic I can do are - well - simply magical! :whip::whip::twisted::twisted:

In case you ever want to go the Scotch Brite route... it works on my car rims, should be adequate for your heavy duty thighs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By RichardC
Wow, thank you to you all for the very warm reception!

I stay in a town just outside the concrete metropolis that is Glasgow. Looking forward to finding out who my fellow Scots are fans of. I came to a decision last night that I have to support Paul di Resta. He certainly comes across as a nice guy, seems to have a great/realistic attitude regarding his races and looks to be going places in the next year or so.

Hopefully this choice will pay dividends when he's holding the title in years to come!
By andrew
Another :sheep::smileysex: on the forum. That's what I like to see. :D

So that's the Scottish member count up to 4.75 now isn't it? We're taking over - slowly (due to crippling alcoholsim and heart problems it's going to be a very slow take over). :thumbup::hehe:
By geetface9

So that's the Scottish member count up to 4.75 now isn't it? We're taking over - slowly (due to crippling alcoholsim and heart problems it's going to be a very slow take over). :thumbup::hehe:

Can I be an honorary Scotsman? I drink a lot of scotch whiskey :hehe:
By andrew

So 5.75 Jocks now. :D
By racechick
Hi Richard. Welcome to the forum :wavey: I will bully you in the nicest possible way :wink: To support the best and most exciting driver on the grid. LEWIS HAMILTON.

But it carries a warning. Evey two weeks your nerves will be frayed, you will rage at the TV and computer and be moved from the highest heights of euphoria to the depths of depression. If you can cope...jump aboard the Lewis train, you wont regret it :P
By LRW

So 5.75 Jocks now. :D

Andrew - are you actually scottish? I thought you were an Englishman living in Scotland?

(if im wrong, that was the worlds shortest friendship....)

See our F1 related articles too!