FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By RichardC
Hey guys!

Fairly new to F1 I suppose. Occasionally watched it as a young lad then lost interest, but in the last two years I've been becoming a big fan and thoroughly enjoying this season! I feel the time has come to learn more about it and chat with like-minded individuals such as yourselves, so here I am.

I haven't sold my soul to a specific team/driver yet... I'm open to suggestions and will accept being bullied into making a decision if that's what it comes to!

Richard
Hi mate! :wavey:

This is a great forum community to be part of! Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

All the best,
Lew.
By geetface9
Hey guys!

Fairly new to F1 I suppose. Occasionally watched it as a young lad then lost interest, but in the last two years I've been becoming a big fan and thoroughly enjoying this season! I feel the time has come to learn more about it and chat with like-minded individuals such as yourselves, so here I am.

I haven't sold my soul to a specific team/driver yet... I'm open to suggestions and will accept being bullied into making a decision if that's what it comes to!

Richard

I'll shave your head bald in your sleep if you become a lewis hamilton fan...plenty of those around here. Be original. :hehe:

How's that for bullying?! :wink:
Don't mind them. Welcome... the bullying only starts when you've made your support of a team and driver. hint, if you pick a safe team like Sahara Force India or Sauber or Williams, you'll be fine. It's only when you pick McLaren or Ferrari or Red Bull that the mudslinging comes in.

To refine that thought a little more, the chunky mud is reserved for when you choose one of the "polarizing" drivers.
By darwin dali
Don't mind them. Welcome... the bullying only starts when you've made your support of a team and driver. hint, if you pick a safe team like Sahara Force India or Sauber or Williams, you'll be fine. It's only when you pick McLaren or Ferrari or Red Bull that the mudslinging comes in.

To refine that thought a little more, the chunky mud is reserved for when you choose one of the "polarizing" drivers.

I prefer chunky monkey :P

As opposed to chubby hubby?
By darwin dali

As opposed to Cherry Garcia.
By vaptin
Harzaar! :drink:

You can be Marussia's first supporter then. Glock has fans, so maybe Charles Pic.

Just don't bash Luca Badoer and you'll be OK on here.
I wonder how long this welcome thread will grow? :scratchchin:

(We've had some big specimens recently.)
By geetface9
I wonder how long this welcome thread will grow? :scratchchin:

(We've had some big specimens recently.)

depends on how big richardc's :boobies: are
Welcome to the forum Richard. Where in Scotland are you from then? There are a few other Scots on the forum too. Hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

As opposed to Cherry Garcia.

I prefer Karamel Sutra...

anyway, how do they say welcome in Scotland? Bienvenue!
By darwin dali
Welcome - for the joyous event of your joining the forum, I'm gonna get me an extra dose of this
Image around my thighs :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!