FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Welcome Alex... I know now I have a place to crash next year when I go check out the GP!
Well, um... If you don't mind sleeping on the balcony. :rofl:

Last time I was there I stayed in a dorm room at the Université de Montréal, your balcony cannot be any worse than that... am I allowed to use your bathroom or do I just go over the ledge?

Can you actually reach over the ledge? :P
My goodness, these welcome threads are getting massively long these days! :hehe:

Welcome to the forum, mate! :wavey:

Great to have you with us :thumbup:
My goodness...getting massively long these days! :hehe:

As the actress said to the bishop. :hehe:

:whip::whip:
Welcome Alex... I know now I have a place to crash next year when I go check out the GP!

Last time I was there I stayed in a dorm room at the Université de Montréal, your balcony cannot be any worse than that... am I allowed to use your bathroom or do I just go over the ledge?

You tell me, I thought with your "tools" and some discomfort you could make any shape you wanted.

You tell me, I thought with your "tools" and some discomfort you could make any shape you wanted.

I'd think it would be a bit of a stretch in your case :P

I'm a grower not a shower.

I'm a grower not a shower.

So they say...
Welcome,I know how it feels like not to have much friends that I can discuss F1 with.Hope you'll have a great time :)

I wish Istanbul Park would have stayed on the calendar, I personally dislike Bahrain - in comparison to Turkey anyway. :(

Ah again, nice to hear someone from another country saying that.I have so many circuits that I think should be dropped out of the calendar,I didn't get to see Bahrain a lot though.I think this year they should let Turkey instead of Bahrain,even though nothing really important happened there,they shouldn't have risked.But most of all, everyday I remember how dramatically we were dropped out,I was inviting people to the ''race in 2012'' just a few days before I got the bad news,because they kept telling us that a comeback was almost done,honestly I wanted to believe that.Also,I blame the government more than anyone else,even Bernie.I am still in hope that people will understand about F1 and Bernie will agree and we will go back.But that doesn't seem close :( I really want to go there again and live that awesome feeling in my own country.
By KingVee
Welcome,I know how it feels like not to have much friends that I can discuss F1 with.Hope you'll have a great time :)

I wish Istanbul Park would have stayed on the calendar, I personally dislike Bahrain - in comparison to Turkey anyway. :(

Ah again, nice to hear someone from another country saying that.I have so many circuits that I think should be dropped out of the calendar,I didn't get to see Bahrain a lot though.I think this year they should let Turkey instead of Bahrain,even though nothing really important happened there,they shouldn't have risked.But most of all, everyday I remember how dramatically we were dropped out,I was inviting people to the ''race in 2012'' just a few days before I got the bad news,because they kept telling us that a comeback was almost done,honestly I wanted to believe that.Also,I blame the government more than anyone else,even Bernie.I am still in hope that people will understand about F1 and Bernie will agree and we will go back.But that doesn't seem close :( I really want to go there again and live that awesome feeling in my own country.

Which other circuits do you not like? :)

*crosses fingers hoping it's not Sepang or Hungaroring* :rofl:

I don't have bad thoughts about Sepang ,I don't know about Hungaroring because I haven't yet watched a race there,I am always on a trip when there's Hungarian GP.However I think Turkey deserves a GP way more than Hungary does :wink: I'd pick Valencia-however I have doubts after yesterday-,I used to like Monaco but now I think it just has beauty and atmosphere , the circuit isn't good at all,I don't like Abu Dhabi and Singapore,they just depend on paying too much money I think. :hehe:
By KingVee

I don't have bad thoughts about Sepang ,I don't know about Hungaroring because I haven't yet watched a race there,I am always on a trip when there's Hungarian GP.However I think Turkey deserves a GP way more than Hungary does :wink: I'd pick Valencia-however I have doubts after yesterday-,I used to like Monaco but now I think it just has beauty and atmosphere , the circuit isn't good at all,I don't like Abu Dhabi and Singapore,they just depend on paying too much money I think. :hehe:

Awww, sad to hear about Hungaroring and Marina Bay Street Circuit, I love them. :D

See our F1 related articles too!