FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By KingVee
Thanks guys. :D

To be honest, had you asked me last season, I would have told you my least favorite team is Red Bull - this year is a totally different story. :rofl: Definitely not a fan of a team/driver that dominates one sport (like Schumi during his Ferrari years for example), although that might not be a widely shared opinion. I think this season is getting to love F1 even more because of how unpredictable it is. :D

Nonetheless, out of the big three, my favorite is indeed McLaren.

Welcome!!

I live in the states, more specifically in arizona, so I know how you feel about not having anybody who understands your obsession and nobody to discuss it with!!

Haha! YES!! :thumbup:

Welcome Alex... I know now I have a place to crash next year when I go check out the GP!

Well, um... If you don't mind sleeping on the balcony. :rofl:
Welcome Alex :wavey: hope you enjoy the forum. Sauber doin well this year :thumbup: And two good exciting drivers. Im primarily Lewis so like you, out of the big three its Mclaren :)
By Big Azza
There's not enough Red Bull fans. Just me, Vlad and Geetface9.

*cough cough*

(Yeah I know, I don't post here much, but still a fan! (Although more STR - just waiting for them to actually do something!)

*cough cough*

(Yeah I know, I don't post here much, but still a fan! (Although more STR - just waiting for them to actually do something!)

whoops! I'm sure he didn't mean to leave you out :)
Let's call a spade a spade. It's Vettle fans and judging by Mark's performance today, there's certainly a conspiracy going on at Red Bull.

:twisted:
By andrew

*cough cough*

My bad. :blush: So we got 4 Red Bull fans to something like 150 McLaren fans.

*cough cough*

Thankfully the post rate is the same. :wink:

*cough cough*

Thankfully the post rate is the same. :wink:

:twisted:
By scotty
Sauber are my favourite team as well... good to see more supporters of em out there :thumbup:
By KingVee
Welcome,I know how it feels like not to have much friends that I can discuss F1 with.Hope you'll have a great time :)

I wish Istanbul Park would have stayed on the calendar, I personally dislike Bahrain - in comparison to Turkey anyway. :(
Welcome Alex... I know now I have a place to crash next year when I go check out the GP!
Well, um... If you don't mind sleeping on the balcony. :rofl:

Last time I was there I stayed in a dorm room at the Université de Montréal, your balcony cannot be any worse than that... am I allowed to use your bathroom or do I just go over the ledge?

See our F1 related articles too!