FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By KingVee
God, I suck at introductions.... I mean...

HEY! I'm Alex, 23, and I'm from Canada, most specifically 15 minutes north of Montréal, host to the Canadian Grand Prix. :D

I'm somewhat of a "new" fan to F1; I have indulged myself in the sport just a year ago now and I CANNOT get enough of it. I've always been a motorsport fan, however I have been quite a close-minded and ignorant person all my life and F1 was one of those things I used not to like for no reason at all. :banghead: Better late than never, I guess... I've learned quite a bit over the last year though, including a few pieces of history of course. :clap:

I'm the kind of guy who turned addict, staying up ALL NIGHT or waking up very early in the morning to watch F1 live, and I can't really stop talking about it even though I don't have many F1 friends. Group hug? :wavey:

Big supporter of Sauber F1 Team, by the way.

Anyway... HI!!
Welcome!!

I live in the states, more specifically in arizona, so I know how you feel about not having anybody who understands your obsession and nobody to discuss it with!!
By LRW
Hey KingVee.

Always excellent to have newcomers, especially new people to the sport. And someone other than a RedBull/McLaren/Ferrari fan.

Always good to mix it up!!!
Surprising there are still ANY Red Bull fans left... you know it not being such fair weather and all. :hehe:

Welcome Alex... I know now I have a place to crash next year when I go check out the GP!
Surprising there are still ANY Red Bull fans left... you know it not being such fair weather and all. :hehe:

We're hardcore and we love the rain :twisted:
By andrew

We're hardcore and we love the rain :twisted:

Darn tootin'!

See our F1 related articles too!