FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By darwin dali
Loads of people only post once on here, introducing themselves and then never again, what's up with that?

One-trick pony...
By Jessie
Firstly, thankyou all for the amusing welcome. :hehe:

I hadn't been frightened off, :) I just didn't get a chance to get back online. Now I have managed it, I can let you know that I'm female & yep, a Button fan. :thumbup: Here's to him doing something this weekend....oh for a fingers crossed smiley. :wink:

Now to get the live timing screen up, ready for a hopefully entertaining qually. Enjoy it everyone! :P

Oh & I will be back! :rofl:
Welcome threads seem to get longer and longer these days. Now, back in my day...
By darwin dali
Welcome threads seem to get longer and longer these days. Now, back in my day...

Could be the length of threads is proportional to this which doesn't bode well for you then, does it? :whip:

Could be the length of threads is proportional to this which doesn't bode well for you then, does it? :whip:

Well, by the standards of the time, my thing was by no means shabby! These modern ones are artificially enlarged!
By darwin dali

Well, by the standards of the time, my thing was by no means shabby! These modern ones are artificially enlarged!

:violinist::hehe:
By darwin dali
and NO your pen!s doesn't grow if you move to another country.

Might it shrink though? :eek::hehe:

like a frightened turtle?
By darwin dali

like a frightened turtle?

:abwi:
I apologize Jessie... we're only on the second page, if you happened to hurry up and post your pic, we'd be able to complete this misguided social experiment and be done with it. But wait till the fourth page or so, this way my original hypothesis stands a chance.

See our F1 related articles too!